• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Beast wanted

Kahja

Programmin'
Once upon a time there lived a prince who's heart was encased in ice he cared not for his subjects nor the people in his castle. One fateful Christmas, a woman came knocking at the door seeking shelter for her and her small child. The prince took one look at her with cold eyes and turned her away, shutting the door in her face. The woman revealed herself to be an enchantress and stated that until he could find the one to melt the ice in his heart and stay for one year in his castle of their own free will, his appearance will forever resemble the darkness of his heart. However, should the chosen take one step outside of the gates of the castle, the curse will become eternal. His time limit was his twenty first birthday. The story starts with only one year left to break the curse. Upon his chest, there is a clock tattooed just above his heart. Once the hand makes a full circle and the seal is complete, the curse will be forever. Time is ticking down and the hand has almost made a full revelation, resting in the 9 o'clock position. Can one simple village girl with a yearning in their heart to escape the mundane life, melt the ice in his heart?
(I would be playing the villager)

I am in need of a Beast...Or someone to play this character..if you're intrested in this SEND ME A PM. Please and thank you! :-)

I would love to play the beast in this story! ^-^ Shoot me a pm and we can start discussing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back