• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

⋆*ೃ:.✧Be my Roleplay Pin Pal! ⋆*ೃ:.✧

JJuicci

⋆*ೃ:.✧The Juice Crew⋆*ೃ:.✧

tumblr_n9i8foLj941qc2xm1o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Incoming message:

⋆*ೃ:.✧Test--test! Hola? ...Hello Rp nation! I'm Mauve,and I'm back with v̶e̶n̶g̶e̶a̶n̶c̶e̶, oh! I mean quality partnerships for the price of none! That's right folks, you get me as a partner for free! «cricket-chirps» Oh, uh.. Tough crowd.. ^^; Alright enough gimmicks! Let's get down to business!«Prepares for a Mulan number»⋆*ೃ:.✧

giphy.gif

HERE YE'! HERE YE'! The Rules:

• I like well thought out roleplays! I'm totally open to using your ideas, as long as I can alter a few attributes to the story if needed. I don't like it when just one person does all the work... It makes me feel guilty... ◉︵◉

• I like playing female! Well, that is proven otherwise. Unless you have a roleplay that has a thought-provoking role I'll definitely consider playing other genders! I'm also cool with various sexualities and relationships. Just as long as their legal! No pedophilia and/or incest. I'll double up later on, once I get to know your roleplaying style.

• When things get totes hot, probably a good idea to fade into black... Yeah, that's pretty self explanatory. (ΘεΘ

;)

• Since I'm a bit out of practice with roleplaying, I'm not going to ask for too much! Maybe 1-3+ paragraphs? I try not to write one-liners, but don't worry I'll get into swing of things!

• I won't penalize you if you're sporadic in your attendance, because I might do the same. However, if you can please tell me if you're going on hiatus for awhile. I will leave a dead roleplay without warning. I'll wait for you, but let me know once in awhile that you're still here. Or we can both be spooky ghosts and not speak. Don't wait too long, because my imagination is like fireworks! Vibrant and passionate about certain things...for five seconds. I'll still wait though!

• Not everything is about romance! I want action, adventure, and so much more! Of course a little kissy-kissy can be added here and there, but our character must have and overall goal! Platonic relationships is preferred.

• I'm sure I'm more than like forgetting something... If you have any questions ask below!

giphy.gif

Fandoms! Get Your Fandoms here!:

⋆*ೃ:.✧ I got tons of fandoms I would like to showcase! I hope you find something you fancy!«I'll add more later! But feel free to ask me about fandoms, because I'm tired. ಡ_ಡ»⋆*ೃ:.✧

Anime(s):

• No.6
  • Michiko e Hatchin

Video Game(s):

• Bio Shock«I'm not too deep into the series so I might not roleplay with that»
  • Guacamelee
  • Grim Fandango
  • The Walking Dead

Genre(s):

• Criminal x Civilian/Future accomplice
  • Paladin x Knight / Assassin / Thief
  • Road trip buddies
  • Familiar x Owner
  • Demigod x Human / Or anything humanoid
  • Arranged Marriage.
  • Gang members, or Rival Gang members
  • One night stand
  • Test subject x Scientist / Test subject.
  • Any type of dark, dystopian roleplays will keep me going as well!

Plot(s):

«I have an idea, but I have to rest my eyes»

Last edited by a moderator:
*Extends the hand of partnership*

Would you like me to PM you? I'm pretty good with building a plot as long as I know my partner's preferences, and I'm perfectly fine if you change any I/we come up with. RP is interactive for a reason, ne?

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]*Extends the hand of partnership*
Would you like me to PM you? I'm pretty good with building a plot as long as I know my partner's preferences, and I'm perfectly fine if you change any I/we come up with. RP is interactive for a reason, ne?

[/QUOTE]
Pms would be great! Yes! You're more than welcomed to message me.

One night stand sounds like a lot could be built off of that, plot-wise. I think I'll go with that ^.^

Incubus said:
One night stand sounds like a lot could be built off of that, plot-wise. I think I'll go with that ^.^
Alright I'll give you a pm in a minute.

If you're interested, I've got an idea for a dystopian fantasy plot that I'd love to use.

Hai! I'd be interested in either a gang x rival gang or a criminal x civilian. Both of them interest me but maybe a criminal x civilian would work best for me. You can PM me if you want to discuss things further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back