• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Be My Bodyguard

Corgi

I am a Corgi *3*

tumblr_n39dd0oxcj1soodluo1_500.gif

embed.php

The biggest corporation headed by one of the most famous families in the nation. Though, this business has some bad rumors going around about it, that on the inside it's harsh, that this place might be ran almost like a crime syndicate. Still, nobody really knows what goes on at the top, not unless they are already part of the top. Only the most loyal workers are up there, willing to do anything to make the boss and his family happy.

The boss of this company has three children, all of them had a chance to take over when he passed. Everyone was under the assumption that it would go to the eldest child, he already had a job at the company, his face was everywhere. He was liked by many and most people even found him charming. He was great at what he did. Still, when asked the boss said that he favored his youngest. A very cold child, still in high school. The youngest wasn't seen or heard of much, some didn't even know the boss had a third child.

When that was declared, the oldest child got angry. He sent out a hit on his own sibling. After the first attack, where the youngest almost died, the boss made a decision to set the young child up with a bodyguard. The bodyguard already attended the child's school, was very much able to protect someone, and was the child of one of the most loyal members of the company. In all this chaos and fighting over who will win the spot of heading the company, the 
bodyguard, and the heir might just start falling for each other.

@mikko

H A N A K O , E S H I M A

tumblr_n71b1rFisZ1r83o5io1_500.jpg
Hanako walked down the street, looking for the restaurant her eldest brother asked her to meet him at. Her father insisted she was driven there, but since the restaurant was so close to her school, she had decided to walk instead, not wanting to burden anyone.

As she walked, she felt a strange sensation that she was being followed. Not by a person, but by a car. She didn't make it obvious she was looking, instead, she dropped a pen that was in her bag before picking it up, glancing behind her to see a large, black vehicle. Thinking that it was her families, she casually picked up the pen and kept walking.

But soon enough, the car had sped up as she met the curve, driving right in front of her. Loud bangs rang out as she stood there, shocked. Wide-eyed, she looked around only to see people equally afraid, looking right at her. Suddenly, pain flooded through her veins and she looked down, seeing blood before she fell backward and everything went black.

People whizzed passed as the sleek, black car made it's way down the road. Hanako stared out the window, blue eyes sweeping at her surroundings. It had been two weeks after that incident and the police were still trying to figure out who had attacked her. They had no lead other than eyewitnesses, but there were so many that gave different answers that they couldn't work off of what they said. 

Of course, it was a bit nerve-wracking that the people or person that shot her is still out there, but it wasn't terribly concerning. Her father had upped the security and made sure there was always at least one person with her at all times. He even went as far as she get her a personal bodyguard. At the remembrance of this, her eyes glanced up in the direction of her school. She was meeting her bodyguard today. He even went to her school already as for convenience and had all of his classes changed to suit hers.

Hanako, to a certain degree, felt pity for whoever the boy was. If he had not taken the classes she was before, he was definitely going to have trouble keeping up. But as long as he didn't get in her way, she was willing to help him when she had free time. That reminded her that she didn't have much after school and was most likely going to have to drag along whoever her bodyguard was in order to complete her work. 

As the car pulled up to the school, she grabbed her bag and thanked the driver, exiting the car, and calmly walked onto school grounds. Although her head was high, she wasn't excited to be asked a bunch of questions by people she had never talked to nor acknowledged before. She was here to learn, not be pestered by people she didn't want to talk about.

Heads swiveled her way as whispers were being thrown around, but Hanako continued minding her own business, eyes narrowed in hopes of steering people away. Hanako entered the building and finding her way to her home room, thankfully not being stopped along the way. As she entered her classroom in search of a new face, but didn't see any she didn't already know. "I suppose he hasn't arrived yet." She thought, sitting at her desk and starting on the work that was on the board.

@mikko

Last edited by a moderator:

HAYASHI , MAKOTO

tumblr_n6yymaSFm81tr6dlio5_400.jpg
Makoto typically didn't consider himself the betting type. He preferred playing things by ear, going with the flow, seeing how things turned out naturally. In his mind, things would always fall in place as they need, and even if they weren't favorable, they would work out. Life is as it is because of the element surprise it holds, so it was best to not attempt to alter. As such, he didn't much care for assuming, but, people are always liable to change dependent on the situation. Now, allow me to paint you a scene:

Makoto was lying on his bed, flipping through a magazine of questionable content, singing softly underneath his breath. There were footsteps behind him, which he chose to ignore, figuring it was simply his mother dropping off his laundry. That was, until the magazine was snatched from his hands and a piece of paper was shoved roughly into his face. He sat up indignantly, whirling around and coming face to face with his father. "Your new schedule," his father said, indicating to the paper he was clutching. Makoto rolled his eyes. "Hey to you too, dad. I've been great, school's going well, how kind of you to ask." The paper was rustled again, forced up to his eye level. He stared at it blankly. "New schedule for what?" He looked at his father questioningly. "School," was his answer. "You'll be looking over my boss' child for awhile, keeping her safe. Someone's after her, and until we figure out who and get rid of them, you're her bodyguard." Scoffing was Makoto's first mistake, but his biggest faux pas came next. "I'm supposed to be playing babysitter to a teenager? She's a big girl, isn't she? Let her watch herself. They think she's in that much trouble, pull her out of school and keep her under constant watch or some crap. Not my problem." The strike that landed on his cheek was harsh, ringing through his bedroom like a bell, and left a swelling bruise on contact. Living as long as he had, Makoto knew it was only a warning. He consented without another word.

Though he couldn't ignore the demand, he could certainly postpone it. If he was forced to watch someone who could assuredly only be considered a brat, he made an executive decision to arrive late, and be as much of a nuisance as he could be. A fairly pathetic act of rebellion, he was well aware, but it was all he dared at the moment. He strolled through the hallways to his new homeroom idly, reading the room and attempting to find it only half-heartedly. He stopped upon the door and opened it, taking a big step in. He scoured the classroom for the young Eshima's face, and when his eyes fell upon her, he grinned. Here we go. 

@Corgi

[SIZE= 26px]H A N A K O , E S H I M A[/SIZE]

The door slid open and she raised her head slightly, glancing up to see someone she didn't recognize and knew that he was supposed to be her bodyguard. Her father had told her that the boy is the son of a loyal worker to the company, and just by looking at him, she knew which one. They resembled each other greatly, how could she not. 

Hanako continued to work, but spoke to him as she did, "You're in AP English Literature and Composition, you sit behind me. If you need help, ask me after class and I'll schedule a time to assist you since you're assisting me in return. Every day when you come in here there will be questions on the board that you will need to answer. As the teacher says, if you don't know the answer, just put down anything. Also, I would appreciate it if you got here on time, tomorrow." She explained all in a timely manner, continuing to do her work without looking up at him.

She didn't have time to question him about why he was late, nor did she care. All Hanako wanted to do was to continue as normal, make sure her wounds don't become infected or reopened, do well in her classes, and lie low. She knew the last one was going to be nearly impossible seeing as so many people bothered her before she got injured, now they're going to have many more questions. "How did feeling shot feel?", "Were you scared?", "Does it hurt?", "Are you okay?" They were very ignorant questions that could be answered using simple logic, so she doesn't stop the answer them. The only time she's stopped to answer a question is if a teacher wanted to know something. Teacher's understand being busy, so it's a lot easier for them to understand her, so she's only been asked serious questions about her health or school work.

The bell soon rang, calling for the beginning of class. It passed by fast, her teaching them in an equally efficient manner and handing out a packet to do for homework. It seemed that as soon as class started, it ended and Hanako grabbed her bag and was out the door to her next class, not bothering to wait for her bodyguard.

@mikko

tumblr_n6yymaSFm81tr6dlio5_400.jpg
HAYASHI , MAKOTO

Makoto took his seat without much fuss, plopping down at the desk behind the Eshima girl and propping his head in his hands, kneading lightly at the tender, fading bruise on his cheek. He stared at her levelly, taking in the length of her hair and posture, her focus on the utter bull on the board. When she began to speak, he listened, mouth turning into a cynical sort of smirk. "You'd appreciate if I showed up on time tomorrow? Oh, sure thing, princess," he responded, voice pure saccharine. "I'd appreciate if you didn't try and commandeer my schedule. I'll show up when I choose to, thanks, and I'll pass on your study sessions. From the looks of my awesome new schedule we're already spending too much time together," he concluded himself with a yawn and stared at the board, nearly offended at the work upon it. He was not unintelligent, had always scored highest in his classes with remarkably little effort. He simply didn't favor being bored, and, if this was any implication, this was the very definition of an absolute snore of a class. Plus, considering the subject matter, the class probably consisted of a group of goody-two-shoes tryhards, so he couldn't even mess around with the people within it. Put simply, everything about this situation was the pits. Of course, he did the work anyway.

The chime of the bell was music to his ears. He popped up from his seat, rammed it under his desk, scrambling out of the door in near-record time before he realized there was someone who needed to be accounted for. Groaning, he paused for her, before realizing she seemingly had no intent to go anywhere together, anyway. He considered, briefly, the consequences of just leaving her, never paying her any mind and just flat out skipping this bodyguard gig entirely, but a chill ran down his spine as he thought of the possible retaliation from his father. Valuing his life, he stayed in place. "You seem like you're feeling this bodyguard arrangement about as much as I am," he states  conversationally, cocking his head to peer at the Eshima heir as they walked to the next class, him painstakingly matching the time of her steps.

@Corgi

H A N A K O , E S H I M A

As Hanako sped down the halls, she completely missed that the boy had already gone ahead of her and was waiting. Although she didn't blink an eye at it, she did wonder why he waited when he didn't want this bodyguard business to happen.

At his words, her eyes glanced over at him before flickering back to in front of him, "I'm not against it, but I'd much prefer if you'd be able to live your life. You obviously don't want to be doing this, so someone who would want to protect me would've been a better choice-" She spoke, "But I digress. I trust my father's decisions. I deeply apologize for having to get you into this." Hanako didn't sound too apologetic, monotone at most, but any apology from her mouth was something not to ignore.

As she made her way to Calculus BC, a boy suddenly grabbed her arm to stop her, "Hey, baby..." He said in a smooth voice, biting his lip and looking Hanako up and down. Hanako glared at the boy, quickly swiping her arm away and continuing her walk, but he chased after her, "Hey! Where are you going?" She didn't respond. Instead, she just walked even faster, if possible, completely ignoring the boy. When she made it into the classroom, she slammed the door behind her and went to her desk, which was in the same place as her desk from the last class, and hoped the boy wouldn't enter the class.

Of course, to no avail, the boy swung open the door, looking no more than pissed. He b-lined it to her desk and grabbed her wrist, "Why the hell are you ignoring me, bitch?" If it wasn't for the fact that the boy had just grabbed the pencil she was writing with, she would've continued to ignore him, but since he grabbed her left wrist, she took in a deep breath and looked over at her bodyguard and back at the boy, "Are you going to do something?" She asked, her voice calm and even.

@mikko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back