~BE AWARE~

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
I apologize for the obnoxious capitalization of my titling but I truly desire to try and capture most of the member's attention here on Rpnation. Now I am creating this thread to make people aware of the dangers in October. Not towards us though. But to our lovely furry companions.

In October when autumn is here and the holiday of Halloween lingers within the yards of the masses, some people tend to get in over their heads of superstitions towards evil spirits. Which means danger towards black animals. Overzealous, superstitious people desire to harm black colored animals, and for what reason? I truly don't know. Even shelters pull back from adopting out black colored animals because before people would adopt them out just to hurt them or even kill them.

So ultimately my message to all you out there with lovely pets of dark fur color or really maybe even white (for some odd reason these colored animals are targeted too but not as much as black animals) is please watch over them.

Motivation from:

@Raerae

@Mordecai

Spread the word lovelies~

07ff2e42394f0dccc2a4383dc7ee3f43.jpg

eqqpw6.jpg

This is Salem. How could anyone hurt such a sweet little face? <3 (he's like upside down and smiling if you can't tell he's not dead but I guess it kind of looks like it)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back