• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

BBcode issues

HK Fifty

Jedi Historian
I'm in an RP , and in that RP we type whichever planet we're on in Bold.

I forgot to check to make sure I ended the Bold right before I posted , and.. Now my entire , 4-5 large paragraph section for a post is all Bold. And I try to type the right ending into it , and it just stays the same way with the right ending appearing as [/b] where it's supposed to be and the end of it. Then I go back and type the right beginning AND ending to it , and.. Well , the two endings are gone but everything's still bold. Short of retyping the entire message , is there any sort of fix for this? Such as an Anti-BBcode I can type to nullify it?

You can put [plain] before the part you don't want to be bold and it will cancel out the bold effect :)

^ You can also use the nullify (
14bbf1a899.png
) option. Highlight the text and click the button, and it will remove all of the formatting :D

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is seriously a life saver here..

[/QUOTE]
No problem :)

..for some reason all that did was remove the Italics and make [/b] things pop up everywhere...

If you want to send me the post with

[CODE] in front of it I can try to fix it for you. [/CODE]

Eunoia said:
If you want to send me the post with

[CODE] in front of it I can try to fix it for you. [/CODE]
Eh... I'd rather just leave it bold for now and retype it later. It's kind of a very , very odd post anyway. Heh. Thank you for the offer , though.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Eh... I'd rather just leave it bold for now and retype it later. It's kind of a very , very odd post anyway. Heh. Thank you for the offer , though.

[/QUOTE]
I understand! Good luck with it :)

Sunkissed said:
^ You can also use the nullify (
14bbf1a899.png
) option. Highlight the text and click the button, and it will remove all of the formatting :D
That would've been very , very excellent but my computer has issues highlighting all that stuff. Thank you for the help , everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back