• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help BBCode idiot.

TheInsanityOfBobSemple

The Mad Russian Commissar with Vodka
Yeah, let's get down to it. I've grown up on using BBCode for forums for nigh on four years now. The code that RPnation uses I have absolutely no idea how to use. New here by the way. I am currently creating an RP right now but I can't have a single bloody clue on the code that this forum uses. I'm great, pardon my arrogance, at the writing part for creating RPs, I'm no stranger to them, but I cannot wrap my head around the code. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for the help I'm about to ask but I'll do a blind shoot.

I'm asking for someone to help create an RPs BBC code while I create the meat of the RP myself. Anyone up for this?

This is where you’ll find folks who make BBC Code. At the top are also guides to the sites BBC code

honestly
I can't have a single bloody clue on the code that this forum uses
this was me some time ago negl

there's rpn's bbcode library if you want to check it out. it's a guide, mostly, for the simple bbcode supported on this site

and yes, then there's the bbcode center too which rae2nerdy rae2nerdy linked you to.
you can post bbcode-related questions there and ppl will surely help you out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back