• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

BBCode 2.0

Best solution for background image overlays right now seem to be to just edit an image to have all the text you want over it, then use it all as a giant image. Can probably break it up a bit and blend it together with the background [bg] [/bg] code.

[/URL]Like so.

http://imgur.com/ltef8ot.png That example is from another website; those are technically two separate images aligned to look like one. It's a bit of a stretch, but I imagine it'd be doable with plain borders or background images/colors.

[*]The ability to name and save your own color hex codes. For example, if I use

#009dff

a lot for something, it'd be easier to just save that color and have a button to click when I want to use it instead of having to code & remember the hex code as it is now.

[*]Masking, like in Photoshop. This would be a way to use images as backgrounds, but it would also be neat to be able to have an image fit into/overlay text.

[/LIST]

I am beyond excited for this update. I'm kind of doped up on pain meds right now so this may have been explained at one point and I'm missing it, but if BBCoding is essentially being discarded, will we have direct access to the HTML? For those of us who want to improve their meager coding skills...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anomaly said:
Good suggestions! No, there will be no direct access to the HTML.

Thank you! So there's no option to manually code at all?

Also, if I could expand a bit on one of my previous suggestions. Re: saving colors; it would be nice to be able to save, name, and organize your own color palettes too, not just the hex codes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back