• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Battles of Gormenia

JackOfHearts

The Worthless Misery Maestro

Welcome, to Gormenia

A realm of destruction, a prison filled with pain and suffering. Only the most powerful beings in all the multiverse end up here, and there's no way out. The ruler of the realm, the Jack Of Hearts, won't let anyone leave. Those who enter this realm do not do so by choice, they're pulled away from their timelines and into this war ravaged realm, forced to battle to the death or risk their whole universe being destroyed. These battles only end when he says they end. He takes locations from all across the multiverse, replicating them to create battlefields that make for a much more interesting fight. Only the one who can defeat the current Jack Of Hearts is allowed to ever leave. Good luck.

Will you be the one to end the cycle of death and destruction, or will you merely become another victim of this hellish realm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Michi held her Bow staff on her back as she walked down the hallway with Jack. She had been teleported when she was resting. She was confused and waiting for Jack's reasoning for teleporting her here. "Well...." she said to him. "Are you going to say anything?" she asked

@JackOfHearts

Jack frowned. "I would like to request that you stop following me. If you want to know why you're here it's quite simple. You are powerful. I am gathering the most powerful beings in the multiverse to fight each other to the death. The quarters for the combatants are the opposite direction." He says, seeming quite annoyed by Michi following him.

@The Unamed Character

Jack sighs. "Satan's forces are too weak for me to even consider bringing to this realm. Honestly, they may as well be ants considering my power." He kept walking. "Now, go bug someone else. You shouldn't even be in this area yet." He says, thinking to himself that the King of Clubs should've been making sure no one got into this area. Although, he was rather lazy, so he supposed that it was no surprise that he had slacked off again.

@The Unamed Character

michi kept following "Not until I know why I was Lied to and why I am here." she said annoyed

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "Satan's forces are too weak for me to even consider bringing to this realm. Honestly, they may as well be ants considering my power." He kept walking. "Now, go bug someone else. You shouldn't even be in this area yet." He says, thinking to himself that the King of Clubs should've been making sure no one got into this area. Although, he was rather lazy, so he supposed that it was no surprise that he had slacked off again.
@The Unamed Character

Jack frowns. "Lied to? Child, I don't know where you heard such rumors, but I can assure you that it did not come from a resident of my realm." He says. Suddenly, Michi was floating in midair, held in place by some mysterious force. "So stop following me." The power dissipates and Michi falls to the ground.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns. "Lied to? Child, I don't know where you heard such rumors, but I can assure you that it did not come from a resident of my realm." He says. Suddenly, Michi was floating in midair, held in place by some mysterious force. "So stop following me." The power dissipates and Michi falls to the ground.
@The Unamed Character
Michi lands on the floor. Her shoulder that used to be bionic hit the floor and she cringed. She stood back up though. "But one question, Why should I stop?" she asked "What reason would you give me to stop following you?"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowned. "Well, it seems that the information I'd collected on you was very accurate, despite being powerful you are not very intelligent. Alright, I'll give you a reason. If you don't stop following me then I'll kill you."
@The Unamed Character
Michi rolled her eyes. "Yea yea yea... I have been told that like what... a thousand, two thousand times....." she said "I need a real reason...."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi shrugged "Not till I know why you want me to fight innocents" she said
((I am doing this on purpose to annoy you))

[/QUOTE]
Jack turned around and glared at Michi. "Because it's fun to watch. I enjoy watching people killing eachother."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack turned around and glared at Michi. "Because it's fun to watch. I enjoy watching people killing eachother."
Michi just stared at him. "But why?" she asked again

(Go to 4:58))

[media]

[/media]

Jack smiled. "No, you won't, you were just about to head to your quarters." Michi is suddenly lifted into the air by a mysterious force and flung away in the direction of the combatants quarters.

@The Unamed Character

(ok im here, we were setting up the tree in real life...[also dinner =3])

asriel rolled over on the floor, until he woke up and rubbed his head. "where, am i?" he muttered, standing up. "this is, weird..." he said.

Michi was infront of Asriel and her legs could not move. Only one of her arms could move and her legs were immobile. "What just happened...." she muttered to herself

asriel jerked back "eek!" she said. he took a second to calm down. "w-where are we?" he said

(by the way he's a kid right now...forgot to mention that...)

Michi looked at him. "Hey kid.... I can tell you.. but first can you help me...." she asked. "Just whack my shoulder." she said nudging toward her immobile shoulder

A small orb of light appears in front of Asriel and Michi "Greetings, I am deus mark 12. Welcome to Gormenia combatant 5234662357 and 5234662358. Would you prefer me to call you by your names, Asriel Dreamurr and Michi Okanza?" It asks in a polite and cheery voice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back