• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Battle for the Throne

P U C K

Send Memes
Looking to a fantasy RP with about 4-5 people.

Cerina is a land filled with elves, humans and other magical creatures. Not everyone is as nice as they appear and everyone seems to have their own agenda when it comes to how they can get their family in the castle. When the king has a few days left to live and he is only left with in illegitimate heir who cannot take over the throne all of the families from the noble houses begin scheming in order to make sure they are going to sit atop the throne.

This RP can go pretty much in any direction. Side characters, witches, romance, deception, fun, creativity and more will be welcome.

Inspired By Game of Thrones

I'm interested but I'd like a bit more detail: do we come up with the families or are they preset? How far can a scheme go, can it eliminate an entire family like the Red Wedding or is mere disruption the most that can be achieved? More info like that would be appreciated

Baconhands said:
I'm interested but I'd like a bit more detail: do we come up with the families or are they preset? How far can a scheme go, can it eliminate an entire family like the Red Wedding or is mere disruption the most that can be achieved? More info like that would be appreciated
I would like the families to be able to be created by the members. They dont have to plan out the entire family, like 2 sons, and suchbecause someone else might want to create an OC for that family. Schemes can wipe out characters as long as the owner approves.

[QUOTE="P U C K]I would like the families to be able to be created by the members. They dont have to plan out the entire family, like 2 sons, and suchbecause someone else might want to create an OC for that family. Schemes can wipe out characters as long as the owner approves.

[/QUOTE]
I see. Still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back