• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman: The Animated Series (closed) (me and @Finalbeta )

It was a cold night in Gotham and Batman was about to return home on his Batmobile however he suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the East Side

It was the sounds of metal, creaking and groaning. The Architect sat in a dark room, talking to her prisoners, explaining how they had wronged her.

Batman spotted him from the distance and came closer. He was aware of the guy's sinister presence and that a battle might have occurred.

Batman was so confused he felt dizzy for a while but he still tried to listen at what the girl had to say

Batman tried to stop her attack however he got a bruise in the process: "What's wrong with you" he laudly spoke.

She grinned. "Trauma." She grabbed a knife, covered with a metal cage, which crackled with electricity, and swung it at his head.

Batman managed to avoid the hit and tried to ask her once again what was going on, at the same time he had to make sure to not to die first

Batman tried to avoid the knife once again and asked her to calm down. "Who killed who?" He said: "Please explain me and I will help you"

"Then I will be the law" he said. "All you have got to do is to trust me, I will find the guy who killed him"

"Stop" he said trying to stop her knife before it was too late. "I will take care of these guys by myself so stand back"

"Everyone stop" he said. "I figured this out" "Someone wants us to kill each other and the same guy who killed the person"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back