• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Batman Beyond

Fel008

Player of Roles.
Looking for a Batman Beyond rp. Anything goes in terms of characters so OCs are allowed. I stick to canon though myself.

1x1, if you mean just two people rping!
We can use multiple characters so all your OCs can be in! (Sorry I'm fairly new; not to roleplaying but to this kind of website and its terms).

Makes sense. do you have an example of your writing? I'd like to know in advance. Also what is your comfort zone? Are you ok with rated R content?

Yeah sure! I can copy/paste my intro from another rp I'm doing. Is that ok? I can even trim it short since I have that long, literature-like style as opposed to short playwrite style.

And I'm okay with literally everything.

Ok. I hope you know what you're getting into then. I don't involve sexuality (regardless of whether or not it's allowed. Just FYI. I follow my own rules.) That's all. Sure. please post. I tend to write posts of varying size depending on circumstances.

"Nelson Nash.

The name brought a rancid taste to his mouth every time he had to utter it. He wasn’t sure if it was worse to speak of him than to hear him, but he knew for certain the most abominable of all was to see him.

Terry’s eyes followed Nash as he passed down the hall, the jock seeming to stop at every woman he deemed attractive. Nelson’s voice made him feel literally ill, the arrogant tone a harsh reminder of what horrible things could have come to this school if Terry hadn’t intervened.

It was also a reminder of something he should have done today. Terry twisted his body toward his locker in a panicked search. He crouched down, his dread making his strong frame seem so weak and feeble. He became the perfect target for the resident bully.

“McGinnis,” an awful noise echoed in his locker, it was though he was in a chamber with a monster.

(I'll cut there since it was long; I hope it gives you an idea of my style.)

Intros are usually long and the rest vary with circumstance as you say yours do.

I haven't rp'd in 5 years or so but I've never been one to feel bothered by content. I'll go by your rules since anything goes for me. If I do something that you are uncomfortable with, let me know!

Duly noted I like it. Sorry for the late response I had an appointment but I'll be available for a while what time is it on your end?

It's ok! Take all the time you need. I never feel anyone should rush to respond to me.

It's 8:50 PM here in Montreal.

I reply fairly occasionally but I work, study and volunteer so there will be varied periods of inactivity daily.

I usually go to bed around 10-11 pm.

I particularly like Willie Watt (and any supporting GoLeMs) and Aaron Herbst.
I can do pretty much anyone else so I can take any "leftovers".

You can tell me who you'd like to play in particular first, including OCs.

1540262066888.png
Name: Oliver Twain
Alias: Mr Twist
Villian
Abilities: He acts as a living voodoo doll. Anyone he touches skin to skin becomes connected to him, and he can only do this with one person at a time. The connection lasts for a day or until he touches someone else.
This connection makes it so if someone shoots or wounds him, only the person he touched within the last twenty-four hours will be wounded, leaving him unharmed. Hypnosis allows him to brainwash his victims, but dowsing them in water can reverse the effects.

1540262208968.png
Name: Olivia Twain
Alias: Nightmare
Vigilante.
Written description: Stands about 5'5. Slender athletic build. Wears glasses during the times she isn't dressed and painted. Her main job is interior design and her hobbies include painting and yoga.
Abilities: Teleportation, wall climbing, and quick relfexes.

Hey I found this on google while sort of searching around. I'm super into batman beyond and would love to do an RP! I have an in depth knowledge of the show, so no catch up here. :)

I am unfamiliar with Willie Watt and Aaron Herbst. Could you tell me about them?

Ah, from Batman Beyond.

Willie was a highschool nerd who was bullied to the point of using a robot controlled by a remote headgear (Golem) to seek revenge on his bully.

Long story short, during an accident in a fight with batman he gained technopathy/telekinesis and warped into a vengeful villain.

Aaron Herbst is just a one shot lackey to Inque, he wanted to be like her but was fooled into becoming a half transformed mutant with no solid structure. Also from Beyond.

Any other Batman characters I like to play are Scarecrow, Mad hatter and Two face. Maybe Riddler. (This is just a note since we can do any Batman universe).

Hey I found this on google while sort of searching around. I'm super into batman beyond and would love to do an RP! I have an in depth knowledge of the show, so no catch up here. :)

Hey great!! I'm down for anything!

I'd love to have Willie should he be relevant but anyone else you can have first and OCs are okay on my end.

I don't see contact info on your about. Maybe its me being bad at this site lol!

What platforms do you have?

I can do e-mail, kik or on here.
I'll just have to re download kik on my phone. It sucks i can't PM yet. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back