• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Batman and Robin: Legacy

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor
Prelude: A bomb was set inside of Police commissioner Barbara Gordon car. Most likely reason is someone she arrested had a grudge against her. I save here with info I receive through the grapevine. The League is back In Gotham it seems, Ra's has seem to gain the confidence to test me. In these 10 years he hasn't talk to me sense disowning me.

After saving Barbara, Who wasn't as thankful as she should have been joined me in the hunt for the League's assassins as Batwoman, A one time gig I'm guessing. GCPD Commissioner can't fight crime off the books everyday. Gordon decided to start following the rules and became a cop. She doesn't like me much and blames me for the death of Dick.

So now here we are, Outside of the abandon building were we track the Assassins. I come from the same background as them, I know there moves and tactics. I'm ready for them for sure. I am Damian Wayne, Son of the bat...I am Batman.

Last edited by a moderator:
He killed them. The man I was fighting beside killed my family. How dare Ra's send me on a mission with him! That rat bastard! When the three other league members I'm with turn there backs out comes my throwing knife. It sores through the air and takes out the target as he turns to catch it. He tries to catch the knife but it flies too fast and embeds itself in his skull. Blood explodes from his forehead and he calls back. The other two leaguers turn and face me. One of them has a drawn bow pointed at my skull. He fires and my katana slices the shaft in two. It's stopped. The man next to him pounces on me and starts pummeling me with his brass knuckles. The other joins him and they beat me. I tried to hold my hands up to protect myself but they're pinned down. I can feel the blood starting to pool around me. I can see the blood on their knuckles. I am Jace Turner...someone help me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman and Batwoman at that moment busted throw a window ready for a fight. It took one second for them to process the situation There was a dead body of a assassin on the ground, Freshly killed. One of them was being beaten buy the other two. It was betrayal but by who? The kid or by the two betting on him. Damian then moved throwing two batarangs at his opponents. They dodge them but got them away from the boy. Damian moved in for a quick strike on the brass knuckle using assassin. He punched him in the jaw and then hit him with a uppercut and a kick to the chest sending him into the wall. "And you are apart of thee league..."Damian scoffed.

Barbara dealt with her opponent also just 5 sec slower. She kick the bow user in the head and delivered a flurry of jabs till a punch sat her down unconscious. "Must be rookies, The league is more formidable then this by a long shot." She then looked to the beaten boy with concern. "Kid, Are you alright?" She asked as she moved toward him.

Damian stopped her by throwing a batarang into the wood of the floor. He then looked at the boy and walked up to him grabbing him by the neck and lifted him up. "Ra's and me had a unspoken agreement, He stayed out of my city...Why was Barbara Gordon a target!" He yelled. Damian didn't have the same concern for this child, He knew the league was dangerous, Any member regardless of Gender or Age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back