Basil - Level 1

BitterBasil

Basement Queen
Welcome, welcome! Name's Basil, pleased to meet you.

And cue the awkward fumbling about myself. I will freely admit, I'm more of an actor than a speaker when it comes to the great-and-not-really-all-that-mysterious me. I've been an artist all my life, and for a good part of it I was (and still am) super into the entire world of the animus and the mangos.

Once upon a time I found a fansite that minored in roleplaying and I've basically been at it since. It's been a good, good amount of years and I've recently graduated. I have a lot more time on my hands nowadays, so I figured, why not look for a new site to spread my little fingers for inspiration? I saw that RPNation had a fancy little mobile app connected to it and a pretty chill phone friendly site. I work in the fast food industry, so finding something more on the go was definitely a plus plus. From what I see, the community is really sweet and also your art competition seems like a boat load of fun. I'm excited to see what I find and where I'll go.

Good wishes, Basil.

Nice to meet you, Basil, and welcome to the site. Also word of warning ---> The Shoutbox/chat is unpredictable and random

Hello BitterBasil,

Welcome to Roleplay Nation (RPNation, RpN)! I'm glad that I have stumbled upon your thread in the Introductions forum. My name is Carter, and I'm a fellow on the site, very nice to meet you BitterBasil! I'm going to link you over to the rules if you haven't read them/glanced at them yet, also if you have any questions, and you wanna learn about the site you can click here: Site Questions & Information!

Roleplaying is a huge part of the site as a whole, so if you wanna see if people are interested in your roleplay ideas you should try this forum: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application!

Are you liking RpNation thus far?

-Carter

Messenger said:
Nice to meet you, Basil, and welcome to the site. Also word of warning ---> The Shoutbox/chat is unpredictable and random
My goodness, they always are, aren't they? I would be more surprised if it wasn't. Consider me well warned!

rules[/URL] if you haven't read them/glanced at them yet, also if you have any questions, and you wanna learn about the site you can click here: Site Questions & Information!

Roleplaying is a huge part of the site as a whole, so if you wanna see if people are interested in your roleplay ideas you should try this forum: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application!

Are you liking RpNation thus far?

-Carter
Thank you so much for the links, they come well appreciated. And yes, RPN is turning out to be a very kind place, the community seems very sweet and the site appears to be very well organized. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back