Barry Allen/Jay Garrick

Hi there! :) Cheetah here with a new craving for fiction. I'm looking for someone to do a Barry Allen (The flash) /Jay Garrick or well Barry Allen/ Hunter Zomolon RP with. So yes - yaoi, gay, m/m, boy on boy - that's my cup of tea. I can do from a teen rating to the most lemony lemon goodness and I will take either role - no problem with playing bottom or top (though I feel I do better as a top).

As far as a plot is considered, I enjoy the drama angst ones with a good deal of hurt/comfort and steamy romance. Whether you prefer canon or AU is fine with me. I'm really craving to play out this pairing right now I'll agree to almost everything. Canon with Zoom still plotting big and bad but going for Barry rather than Caitlin? Changing his way and becoming a hero after killing Barry's father, which he later finds out? Or something modern more your taste? PM me and we will figure it out. ;)
I use gmail and kik for RPs so you could reach me there as well.

I don't care if you're an old dog here or a newby, come right ahead and reply. I should warn you though that I am a med student and despite my enthusiasm and willingness to answer to your replies at least once a day, I may not manage to. I will have free days for a longer RP session but I will also be absent for a day or two ever so often. Apologies in advance, real life happens.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back