You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
5293b319abcce5f465cd20e9f9716319.jpg

*Nickname: 
"Why would I need a name, Doll? Just call me Banette, or Ban."
Pokemon:
Banette
Female, but she can be mistaken as male. She doesn't care whether you call her 'He' or 'She'.
Type(s):
Ghost
Nature:
Mild
*Birthday:
October 31
*Long-term Goal/Dream:
"Ah, I don't know. I was happy being a mailman before I was recruited. Maybe someone to date would be nice, I'm not picky about their gender."
*Quotes from your character:
"Ding dong I'm in your ceiling, Doll."
"Of course I have to unzip my mouth to talk."
"You got four hours of sleep last night, Doll? That's four more than I've gotten in the last four nights."
"Huh? Of course I'm in your cieling."

Personality:
"You want me to describe myself, Doll? That's an awfully odd request. Well, I'm pretty mild-tempered, and my ability affects me even outside of battle. I hardly ever sleep."

Looking at her temperment, Banette may just have the longest fuse you'll ever see, as it's near impossible to make her angry. She doesn't normally hold grudges, either, though a few people back in her home-town have managed to piss her off so badly that she still has a grudge against them, but those people don't bother her much anymore. She's a friendly person, for the most part, though extremely blunt.

She also doesn't seem to have a concept of personal space, which makes for a mess when you mix in the fact that she's an isomniac. It's nothing for her to appear in a friend's cieling on one of her particularly restless nights, and to wake them up to her head poking out of the cieling, which is normally met by them screaming and flailing out of bed. She doesn't seem to understand why this tends to scare people, either.
*Bio:
"Ah, well, I started being a mailman in Lavender town around 20- No, I wasn't a Pelliper mailman. As you can see, I have no wings. I was just a local mailman, went around to the towns and cities near Lavender town. I got an invite to join the CSC when I was 40, though I'm not sure why, and don't care to find out. My parents probably decided to pretend they were me and sign me up for... Whatever reason parents have. I don't think that's legal, but I'm not really concerned, either. Now, I'm here. Where did I get all my scars? That's not important. Call them a 'Mailing accident'."

Rivals:

"I'd rather not have those."
Friends:
"I'll be anyone's friend."
Frosslass
Crushes:
"I'd rather not say I have a crush on somebody I don't know yet... But Dappi is pretty cute, if you want to know who I consider attractive."
Yeah it's Dappi
Intimate Relationships:
"Nah."

*Magical Item:
Banettite, which is worn as a necklace under her hoodie
Ability:
Insomnia

Prankster (Mega)
Move Set:
Embargo
Phantom Force
Shadow Ball
Sucker Punch
TM:
Attract

b84a9b8f608dfc4cda88b851e5e960b4.jpg

"Just my Mega form."

13d56565e21f752fa26d8b98d1d86d66.jpg

"I was a cute little Shuppet, wasn't I?"

Other

Unlike in the picture, her entire mouth is a zipper, which she must unzip to talk. For some reason, she has sharp teeth.

She can float and phase through things, just like a normal ghost. 
Due to standing a total of 4'5", she floats more often than she walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back