Band Roleplay (Comment Even If Others Have FxFxMxM) (Open)

Melix

Lord Legendary
So, my idea for a roleplay is the following:

A group of boys are rescued from their (broken or mundane, depending on who you ask) homes after a manager (Phil!) discovers their prodigal music talents. Going on tour, they (the boys, affectionately renamed North Star, Southbound, East Wind, and West Rush) become famous rather quickly from their few debut songs...resulting in them dealing with

a) weird fans

b) horrible assistants (including Lena, the femme fatale)

c) insane death threats

d) weird promotions

e) movie offers

f) and rivalry and flirtation within the band, among other things.

I'm not going to be very strict with this one; if you can't be a band member, you can be fill or a family member or a fangirl or a girlfriend/ex-girlfriend.

I have four rules:

1) Follow site rules

2) Attempt to be civil OOC.

3) No incest, adult/minor (where the minor is under 17 years and 5 months of age), bestiality, or S and M pervertry. That's just gross, and I won't tolerate it.

4) No SOLID romance (at least until the very end). I encourage romance, but to keep it fun, you must have at least two "flirting partners", end of story.

Anybody interested?

I'm interested, since I'm bad at guys would I be able to be one of the guy's best friends or something? I don't mind being a girlfriend/ex either

Sure! Since you're the first reply, I'll even let you pick one of the non-taken boys- North, East, or South- as your boyfriend.

There are!

North is smart and fresh and often considered to be cold blooded. He is always punctual, and he shows sharp wit. He has a strict code of honor and, despite his rough edges, is a rather sociable creature. He's not afraid of people and he seems very approachable. He has clear opinions on almost everything you can think of, but is yet cautious about sharing them. Despite his informal, direct, and impolite attitude, he can be very reserved.

South, while not being considered as well-read as North, is cunning. He comes off as a very unsophisticated, calm, warm person, and, on top of that, he's very generous. Despite being unsophisticated he is very formal (honorifics wise) and tends to be more friendly than North. He's also more laid back than North. He's very hospitable and polite, and he's more subtle in regards to getting what he wants.

East looks for quality and harmony in a person. He can be judgemental, uptight, and downright anal in his snobbiness, and he's often seen as fun-hating, pushy, and rude. He's constantly grumpy, and he's cold and standoffish, but he's a hardworker. If you ignore his bad qualities, East, who sees the big picture (always) will eventually accept you, and, while keeping his formal, class-conscious side outward, he may attempt to get you to like his "better" qualities: He is aggressive and he takes things literally (to the point of it being funny) and has a sense of humor (despite his cynicism). Though he is ridiculously ambitious and can be reclusive, he's also straightforward and he loves to show off his even greater smart-***, sarcastic, ironic sense of humor. He's very refined and book-smart.

West is analytical. Like East, he is ambitious, but in a more goal-oriented way. He tends to see the little picture and can be kind of superficial. He's known to go for quantity over quality and he's very fun-loving, kind, lazy, friendly, and warm. He treats all the band members nicely most of the time (even East, who he thinks is mean). Sometimes people misconstrue him as being the "band flirt". He can, however, be distant and spacy, as well as informal and passive-aggressive. He's a visual person, and is very optimistic and playful. He doesn't judge, he's streer-smart, and he loves to be crazy and have fun!

Not at all, but no one wants this anymore except Soja, who wishes to make a story about it.

Well, then. That makes four people, so we can make the RP. I'll have it up by 11:59 p.m, Friday, California Time. (I'm on vacation. Winter in Alaska? NOPE.)

(Everyone here is like, "It's so cold!" I'm like, okay, you guys are being insensitive. It's like 60 degrees here and I basically live in Siberia. So thanks.)

Hope i'm not too late, but i'm totally cool with being a girlfriend. Possibly a girlfriend who is hired as a photographer to go on tour with them?

YASSSSS. On Friday, figure out who that's going to be (talk to the people who make the boy's bios). I can tell you it won't be West because he's one of those flirt-with-everyone people, which I can say because he's going to be MY character because I have DIBS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back