Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Euphonium (honesty wtf you guys)

• Tuba (again, wtf)

• Total voters

h2h0e

Landmaid
A place to share your silly band jokes and stories. Assuming you are (were) in band at all.

If you play trumpet gimme a woot woot!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

I can't think of any right now, sadly, but I came to represent my section. ^;3^

The caption for the horns really is true about my section. We never get to hear the jokes the director makes. :o

Band stereotypes really don't change in college, haha.

*Ummmm.... What?*
I didn't like it .-.

Oh... its not like I don't feel sad my lonely horn doesn't make a sound *sniff*

I’m in chorus and drama but I just wanted to say that band culture is really cute. also, all the band kids say that I “look like a flute player” if that counts

i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in. the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth. the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Penumbra

:o

marshmarrow marshmarrow OMG, GOD BLESS YOU. I love the pit, ya’ll seriously are my favorite. You have to deal with actors totally messing up the songs and somehow you all get ya through it just fine. Thank you for your service, we greatly appreciate you.

I play piano, lol. And the band jokes, I tell are often in my stories (you can read them online) about K-Pop groups. Most prominently song references by my current favorite and forever favorite South Korean Pop groups and their songs (i.e. Girls' Generation, BIGBANG, 2NE1, SHINEE, Super Junior, Brown Eyed Girls, Girl's Day etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back