• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test OOC [Reboot New GM]

Alright I am going to move the RP forward by having a time skip. So all students should be ready to enter the auditorium for the First Day Ceremony.

Silvana Silvana

Do our characters know what class they are in yet, or will they find out after the assembly, similarly to the anime?

Silvana Silvana

Do our characters know what class they are in yet, or will they find out after the assembly, similarly to the anime?
Oof good question. I was thinking about having Angel, after the ceremony, give papers to the teachers and have the teachers call out students who will be in their class. So to answer your question, no. Your OC does not know what class they are going to be in right now.

Oof good question. I was thinking about having Angel, after the ceremony, give papers to the teachers and have the teachers call out students who will be in their class. So to answer your question, no. Your OC does not know what class they are going to be in right now.
So will the teachers have to go to the different class rooms to teach thier subject to the students that aren’t thier homeroom?

So will the teachers have to go to the different class rooms to teach thier subject to the students that aren’t thier homeroom?
That is the plan. Instead of the student's moving class to class, they will stay in their classroom while teachers move around to the different classrooms.

Ohhhh crap. Let's just put what Shiro said in context as him having Ironman as a teacher. Sorry for assuming they already knew.

HEYYYY GUYS SO UHM

I KNOW I WASN'T IN THIS RP BUT I WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO POST MY CS WHEN I SAW THE RP SHUT DOWN SO
I asked Silvana and they said I could take over to reboot/host. I'M SO SORRY I KNOW THIS IS LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE BUT I WAS JUST REALLY SAD TO SEE THIS RP GO

So, uh, hi. I'm your new GM. *SWEATS*

HEYYYY GUYS SO UHM

I KNOW I WASN'T IN THIS RP BUT I WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO POST MY CS WHEN I SAW THE RP SHUT DOWN SO
I asked Silvana and they said I could take over to reboot/host. I'M SO SORRY I KNOW THIS IS LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE BUT I WAS JUST REALLY SAD TO SEE THIS RP GO

MOM LOVES YOU!

Well, just listened to one discussion in school and come back to this. Ah well.

HEYYYY GUYS SO UHM

Good to meet 'ya, new boss!

Well, just listened to one discussion in school and come back to this. Ah well.

Good to meet 'ya, new boss!
Hi! ^^ I'm in the middle of making a new Discord server, to anyone who uses Discord there. I'll wait a little longer for other people to drop in before asking about where we should go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back