• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bad Blood Miami

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.
giphy.gif

• Months ago these people would have never thought they'd be contacted by a producer who wanted them on TV. They may have sent an audition tape in as a joke or really wanted to be on TV but what ever the reason, they made it. Now, they're on a plane to Miami about to live in the house with 7 other people for the whole summer. The producers reassure them that this is going to be the best time of their life and they believe them.

Plot twist! It isn't.

For a week, they'll get comfortable and bond with each other. But once that week is up, that's when things will get heated. Instead of a house of 7, it'll be a house of 14. Half of which who are enemies and their soul purpose is to make things interesting. Whether it be an ex boyfriend/girlfriend, an estranged sibling, or an ex best friend, they've arrived to screw up a perfect vacation. Whether or not this is the perfect time for making up and moving is up to them.

Will they survive this summer with their worst nightmares? Probably not. But it's fun to watch isn't it?

Last edited:

Appearance
tumblr_inline_o4iuj6jd5k1qgp297_500.gif

Name-
Khrystal Canon

Age-

Personality-
Khrystal is an absolute sweetheart who often, with good intentions, can hurt people. She's one of those overly friendly people that you think may like you but it turns out she doesn't. She's always trying to befriend everyone but it just doesn't work out for her. Our girl is also very caring towards people she's known for a while and can be known to hold a grudge. She can be quite sarcastic and not really care what people say about her. Khrystal figures if people are talking about her, she's doing something right. When it comes to relationships when she falls, she falls hard.

Where Are You From?-
San Diego

Why Are You Here?-
For adventure

Who Do You Have Bad Blood With? Why?
Brother; He would screw her closest friends then break their hearts which basically made no one want to befriend her

Do You Think You'll Ever Be Able To Patch Things Up?
Maybe

Other Things I Forgot-
Has Several Tattoos

Last edited:
Appearance
giphy.gif

Name-
Aaron Canon

Personality-

Where Are You From?-
San Diego

Why Are You Here?-
To make connections

Who Do You Have Bad Blood With? Why?
Sister; Her friends used her to get close to him

No; She doesn't like to let things go

Other Things I Forgot-

Last edited:

"Your time in this life is only as important as you make it."

5443.jpg

• 45y6564.jpg

Name: Carma Santiaga
    Sexuality: "Sebastian Stan can have all of me." - Heterosexual

Eye Color: "Why are you staring at me like that?" - Hazel
    Hair Color: "I'm a weirdo." - Brunette at roots, strands into Blonde
    Height/Weight: "I'd say I'm athletic?" - 5'7" / 123 lbs.
    Body Type: "Uh yeah, certainly athletic." - Athletic
    Tattoos/Piercings/Etc: "Just me ears."

• She only has ear piercings, no tattoos, and a birthmark on her left thigh.

giphy.gif

Name: Regina O'Neil (Bad Blood to Carma)

Personality:
Regina is a mysterious sign, filled with contradictions. she wants security and comfort yet seeks new adventure. Is very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. She has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. . She's very unpredictable, there is always something more that meets the eye, for she is always partially hidden behind the shell.When she gets offended, she tends to sulk instead of confronting the persons face to face. This needlessly prolongs the pain and suffering. Regina is very possessive, not just with material possessions but with people as well. and will always want to stay in touch with old friends and anyone who has ever been close to her, because it is easier to maintain a friendship then attempt to learn to trust a new person.

Why Are You Here? - "To give this a shot in living life and making peace. "
Who Do You Have Bad Blood With? Why? (Brother, Sister, Friend, Ex, Cousin etc.) - "Ex-Best friend Carma."

Do You Think You'll Ever Be Able To Patch Things Up? (If no, why not) - " I think so, it just needs to be a mutual talk and understanding."

Other Things I Forgot - "I'm Bisexual."

original.jpg

Name-
Malik Feast

Age(21-25)-

Personality-
Malik was raised by both the streets and his parents. It shows in how he carries himself and acts around others. Malik is a quiet young man but is no way timid. He prefers actions over words. He usually speak when he has something important to say or has been spoken to, even then it's not guaranteed that'll he talk to the person talking to him.

He is seen as intimidating by others. He towers of most people and his eyes are goal black, they seem to stare right through you. His face has a scowl on it, it's just his regular face in all actuality. Malik has a temper on him. His fuse isn't ridiculously short like some but there are a few things that set him off. If he feels like someone is patronizing or belittling him then he'll develop an attitude that'll turn into a mean mug or physical confrontation. It'll happen if he feels like he's being challenged or disrespected.

Malik is observant, something that he learned from the streets. He pays attention to detail. It has saved his life many times in the past. He still addresses his elders using ma'am or sir, it'll be followed by a string of curse words sometimes. His manners are also intact he to the surprise of others. Malik likes to hold deep conversations. When he hung out with his they would talk about life in the ghetto and how poverty affected certain people.

Once someone was gained Malik's loyalty he's there for them until the end. He protective of those that he holds close and is willing to do almost anything for them. Because of his life it's difficult for him to open up. When he does one would be surprised at the individual that lays inside. He's not just another statistic. Malik, despite his rough exterior, is still a person.

History-
Malik grew up in a crime invested neighborhood. Gang violence was a major problem along with robbery and shoot outs. He lived with his mother and grandmother, his father was a deadbeat who didn't want the responsibility that came with creating a child. His mother's worked three jobs in order to provide for him and his grandmother worked one. It was hard for them. They were poor and barely could afford food on the table. It was easy for Malik to fall into the street life. As a child he believed that it was cool. He'd see young men with nice things and pretty girls on their arms. Unbeknownst to him at the time in order to achieve this they would have had to dirty their hands.

The gang life had ensnared a large amount of young men, including Malik. They treated eachother like family. Something that the young man loved. It wasn't long until he found out about the dangers of gang life. Malik figured out that in order to have nice things he would have to start selling drugs. The temptation became to great. With the money he would be able to take care of him family. When his grandmother and mother found out about his activities they were horrified. They tried to get him to stop what he was doing but Malik didn’t listen. Eventually he was kicked out of his home. It wasn’t until Malik wisenessed a friend of his getting killed that he realized that his choice could end in his death. While it wasn’t easy he managed to straighten his life out and continue his education. Eventually he was able to get a scholarship and attend a high end university.

Why Are You Here?-
It was a dare

Who Do You Have Bad Blood With? Why? (Brother, Sister, Friend, Ex, Cousin etc.)-
Ex-Bestfriend/Lover; He’s jealous that Malik was able to make it out of their terrible living environment. He felt as if Elijah was embarrassed to be with him.

Do You Think You'll Ever Be Able To Patch Things Up? (If no, why not)-
No

Other Things I Forgot-
Has a tongue piercing

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:

1720b15a3ded9c682473138472da34fa.jpg

Name-
Elijah Comeux

Age(21-25)-

Personality-
Elijah is a charming person who seems to enjoy being surrounded by others. He has a sliver tongue which he uses to con and manipulate others. He has the ability to light up a room with his smile. People find themselves getting lost in brown eyes if they’re looking into them. Elijah is fully aware of the effect that he has on other and uses it to his advantage. He prefers to let others believe that he’s a gentle giant to hide his cunning side. Elijah is someone who thrives on interacting with others. He was social butterfly who enjoys being with a group of friends. He can be loud at times, especially when he is laughing.

Despite his living environment Elijah always seems to have a smile on his face. Nothing seems to bring him down. Though in all actuality he was very good at hiding how he truly feels. Elijah isn’t the most confident person, he hides his insecurities well by being charismatic. Elijah isn’t someone who enjoys confrontational because usually it led to death or worse. He would rather sit back and let things roll off of his back. Those that he holds close know that he is affectionate. He craves close contact with his loved ones, some people call him needy and clingy.

History-
Like Malik, Elijah grew up in a crime invested neighborhood. Where gang violence was a major problem along with robbery and shoot outs. He grew up without a mother, she left him with his father. Elijah was the result of an affair between a married woman and some random guy. His mother had a husband and two other kids already. Elijah would see his mother but she always pretended that he didn’t exist which hurt him. His father was not a loving man in the least. He firmly believed that men should be tough all the time and that crying and showing soft emotions were for women and sissies. He managed to beat these ideas into his only child. Elijah grew up believing all types of toxic things about men and women because of his father. When he realized that he wasn’t straight Elijah hid his sexuality and still continues to do so.

Elijah jumped from house to house as he grew up. His father didn’t want to look after a child so he would drop Elijah off to some unknown relative. Elijah’s home was wherever he head laid when night came. Eventually he became involved in gangs and violence. He used all his pent up anger and sadness to become a gang member. Elijah soldier drugs and got into street fights often. He had met Malik in his old gang and the two of them became fast friends and more. As Malik slowly withdrew from the gang life Elijah was left alone. He came to hate his ex-bestfriend for leaving him like his parents had. Eventually Elijah left the game and worked at a auto shop.

Why Are You Here?-
He always wondered what it would be like to be on a realit y show

Who Do You Have Bad Blood With? Why? (Brother, Sister, Friend, Ex, Cousin etc.)-
Ex-Bestfriend/Lover; He feels that Malik up and left him without so much as a goodbye. He feels like he was abandoned

Do You Think You'll Ever Be Able To Patch Things Up? (If no, why not)-
Maybe

Other Things I Forgot-
None

coding by @Wapiti

Justin Cap Mackins
tumblr_nv4ednWYZy1sgphnjo1_500.jpg

Name- Justin Cap Mackins

Age- 22

Personality-

Justin is.... Well... One of the hardest types of people to get along with. It's not that he goes out of his way to be rude or to hurt feelings. It's just the way he is. He's sort of loud, he's very blunt, and to be quite honest he has no problem letting you know about yourself. Not many people like that about him and Justin's response to that? "Well get the fuck out of my way then. Aint got time for sugar coating."

So it may take some time to get used to his cold exterior and even more time to get through it and see the warmth he does have. To those he's close to, he isn't the same 'nasty attitude' Justin. He knows how to joke around and smile and to those more than friends see even more. He's very loving and affectionate to those that he likes and his loyalty cannot be broken. His loyalty to anyone that he's deemed friend cannot be broken.

Which makes it quite funny that he's such an activist. He doesn't have the most easy going attitude and he's not always quite charismatic. But he knows his shit and just wants other people to be woke. That's all he wants. While he's up there getting better physically, mentally, and spiritually, he wants others to receive the same opportunity. That's why he's so adamant on equal rights not just when it comes to race but rights for those that are in the LGBTQ+ community as well as those for the disabled. You will always see him at the front of the line when there's a type of protest going on and he will always try to recruit so beware.

All in all, Justin is a hard egg that's secretly waiting to be cracked open. Though he'd never admit this.

Where Are You From?
Harlem

Why Are You Here?
To try and have more fun than usual? Just trying something new.

Who Do You Have Bad Blood With?
Ex-best friend

No. Because fuck her.

Other Things I Forgot-
Nada.

Rosalind Van Allen
C8e0F42XoAE-Yl1.jpg

Name
Rosalind Van Allen

Personality
or most, Rosalind isn’t exactly the first you’d come to for any problems that you may be experiencing. She’s most likely the last one, the desperate measure. There’s very good reason for that as well. She can be very manipulative, rude, and has a pride that’s the size of Kanye. She can be a ball of destruction when she chooses to be and is considered unstoppable when she sets her mind on something. On top of her negative traits, she’s very big on pleasure.

She’s selfish as she’d rather put herself first (though it’s a good thing to be as well at times) and make sure she’s okay before helping the next person (that’s if there even is another person). One thing about her, however, is that she’s big on the equality of rights between men and women due to one very promiscuous topic: Sex. Rosalind is most definitely the most sex driven and seems to radiate that wherever she goes. From the clothes she wears to her words, down to her actions- she loves being seen as sexy. This makes her very confident in herself and surprisingly she loves to make sure that everyone else loves themselves.

Where Are You From?
Harlem

Why Are You Here?
Why not be here? I was told that I’d need to cause some trouble. That’s my specialty. Plus I was told I’d be a blast from the past from somebody… Wonder who?

Who Do You Have Bad Blood With?
Honestly? I have bad blood with almost every person I’ve met. But I guess the worst one was this guy Justin…

If he wasn’t so fucking sensitive yeah. But he’s still a baby. I highly doubt we’ll be okay.

Other Things I Forgot
You got everything boo.

/coded by allure/
last name,

first name
oJDY5R2.png
[basic information]

name;
age;
and whatnot
WIP
bio or whatever