• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bad Blood Miami

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.
giphy.gif

• Months ago these people would have never thought they'd be contacted by a producer who wanted them on TV. They may have sent an audition tape in as a joke or really wanted to be on TV but what ever the reason, they made it. Now, they're on a plane to Miami about to live in the house with 7 other people for the whole summer. The producers reassure them that this is going to be the best time of their life and they believe them.

Plot twist! It isn't.

For a week, they'll get comfortable and bond with each other. But once that week is up, that's when things will get heated. Instead of a house of 7, it'll be a house of 14. Half of which who are enemies and their soul purpose is to make things interesting. Whether it be an ex boyfriend/girlfriend, an estranged sibling, or an ex best friend, they've arrived to screw up a perfect vacation. Whether or not this is the perfect time for making up and moving is up to them.

Will they survive this summer with their worst nightmares? Probably not. But it's fun to watch isn't it?

Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful apolla apolla Ell Ell --Summit-- --Summit-- Capricornus Capricornus unscripted unscripted N NoahtheGuy

Last edited:
Set up beautifully!

I'd love to be a female, and if we need another male later on I can def. double!

question...it might be stupid because I just got off work and my brain is melted from it lol...but are we playing 2 characters?? like the initial housemates and their bad blood opposite?? if not how will the bad blood between character be determined??

Is it possible to reserve spots? Just woke up and can't post a CS until later this evening x)

It says 'Please ask before making a character sheet so I can keep everything in order', does that mean we should write you here, or send a pm, or the like if we're interested? ^^

Just to update...I am still working on my characters just been super busy sorry...they will be up in the next couple days for sure :)

Hello hello, I’m looking forward to this ^_^should I go ahead a post a cs?

I would like a female role, if that's possible? ;

So I didn't put up anything in the interest check but I'm certainly interested. Is there a date you're looking for the Character sheets to be done?

Okay so I’ve decided to start this Wednesday! It’ll be the only time I’m free to do so, so look forward to beginning Wednesday!

I've got work tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know so it doesn't seem like I disappeared lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back