backstory/ romance/ drama 1x1 private [Inactive]

hugepegasisfromooo submitted a new role play:

backsory/ romance/ drama 1x1 private - i new on this site but always loved rping so this is to start me off a little bit

so want to do a supernatural rp with my character degan here is everything that is so far to know about him: https://charahub.com/character/199442/degan-darco
i want to mostly do a role play about both your character and my character's past and backstory.

but it needs to have alot of feels and drama.

it doesn't matter what kind of character you use can be any species any gender.

if you interested please just reply on the character sigh-up with you sigh-up sheet and we can talk...
Read more about this role play...

Well i could rp with you since i do have a character that has a great past and here she is

Name: Aria Belikov

Appearance:
187350_1343874794072_full.jpg

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Likes: The moon, the color blue, the sun, horses, cats, dogs.

Dislikes: Monkey's, other girl, bullies, anyone mean to her

Personality: Aria is to the say the least a very Shy girl because of what happened earlier in her lifetime though if she wants, she can be funny in the few things she does say and could make alot of friends, if other kids were not so optimistic about somebody different from them.

History: Aria was a very young girl when she lost her parents, Only about four years old and she does not remember them besides a few things. Like her mothers gentle hand caressing her cheek or the light tickling from her father and occasional cooing from both of them and she was bounced around from foster home to foster home after that cursed day.

It was raining on that day, the day, my parents got me ready in the morning. Dressed in a sweatshirt and little pants with my wispy white hair up down in two short ponytails, it was supposed to be a good day, a day we could talk about later in life and laugh over but no, that is something i do not get but instead as my parents drove along the road with me in the back, Strapped into a car seat all i got was misery and misfortune as the car wheels slid on the rainy and slick road, as it rammed through a fence and flipped over and over again, all i can remember is the crunch of metal, the shattering of glass, oh but the worse were my mother's blood curdling screams but they soon silenced as a piece of metal was sent flying into her heart and my father already gone and dead, his body had gone out the front window.

I survived that heart wrenching day. I had cried and screamed at the top of my little lungs as the sound of the sirens hit my ears and crunching footsteps of men and women walking over glass, looking at the wreckage. One of the Paramedic ladies picked me up and carried me away, i was in too much shock to care and i had been brought to the hospital and checked out. i was taken to my first foster home a few days later because none of my relatives wanted to raise a sickly child.

Wishtobeawolf said:
Well i could rp with you since i do have a character that has a great past and here she is
Name: Aria Belikov

Appearance:
187350_1343874794072_full.jpg

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Likes: The moon, the color blue, the sun, horses, cats, dogs.

Dislikes: Monkey's, other girl, bullies, anyone mean to her

Personality: Aria is to the say the least a very Shy girl because of what happened earlier in her lifetime though if she wants, she can be funny in the few things she does say and could make alot of friends, if other kids were not so optimistic about somebody different from them.

History: Aria was a very young girl when she lost her parents, Only about four years old and she does not remember them besides a few things. Like her mothers gentle hand caressing her cheek or the light tickling from her father and occasional cooing from both of them and she was bounced around from foster home to foster home after that cursed day.

It was raining on that day, the day, my parents got me ready in the morning. Dressed in a sweatshirt and little pants with my wispy white hair up down in two short ponytails, it was supposed to be a good day, a day we could talk about later in life and laugh over but no, that is something i do not get but instead as my parents drove along the road with me in the back, Strapped into a car seat all i got was misery and misfortune as the car wheels slid on the rainy and slick road, as it rammed through a fence and flipped over and over again, all i can remember is the crunch of metal, the shattering of glass, oh but the worse were my mother's blood curdling screams but they soon silenced as a piece of metal was sent flying into her heart and my father already gone and dead, his body had gone out the front window.

I survived that heart wrenching day. I had cried and screamed at the top of my little lungs as the sound of the sirens hit my ears and crunching footsteps of men and women walking over glass, looking at the wreckage. One of the Paramedic ladies picked me up and carried me away, i was in too much shock to care and i had been brought to the hospital and checked out. i was taken to my first foster home a few days later because none of my relatives wanted to raise a sickly child.
WOW

that's intens.

this really going to be a good rp i'm looking forward to it.

so do you have a idea how you want to start?

Hm, well maybe it could be like during the time of a war and their is famine and death everywhere with like maybe some weird mutated creatures roaming about.

Wishtobeawolf said:
Hm, well maybe it could be like during the time of a war and their is famine and death everywhere with like maybe some weird mutated creatures roaming about.
cool apocalypse

than i have like two extra idea's

1. there hiding out with an other group of demons and monsters and some humans, but this is group of good monsters who don't do any harm.

so they have to hied because they don't stand a chance to the bad ones so they are locked down in a bunker.

and soon the food will run out.

2. you're enemies he is from the monster side and you the human he will find your hiding place and has to keep you and some others there till backup comes.

wen it comes he takes you and backup takes the others it doesn't matter how much you struggle you can't escape.

this are just some little sup idea's there very flexible tell me if you want to change anything. 

easilyinspired said:
I would be very interested in this. I love feels. :D
oke super you got a character you can play with?

hugepegasisfromooo said:
cool apocalypse
than i have like two extra idea's

1. there hiding out with an other group of demons and monsters and some humans, but this is group of good monsters who don't do any harm.

so they have to hied because they don't stand a chance to the bad ones so they are locked down in a bunker.

and soon the food will run out.

2. you're enemies he is from the monster side and you the human he will find your hiding place and has to keep you and some others there till backup comes.

wen it comes he takes you and backup takes the others it doesn't matter how much you struggle you can't escape.

this are just some little sup idea's there very flexible tell me if you want to change anything. 

oke super you got a character you can play with?
I haven't made one yet. Do you have a preference on the gender of the character I play as?

easilyinspired said:
I haven't made one yet. Do you have a preference on the gender of the character I play as?
no you can play a boy or a girl it doesn't matter.

here just fill out the form for a character

Name:

Appearance : * Pic, anime or detailed description.*

Personality:

Bio:

Sexual Orientation:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Other:

btw. i wanted to ask you do you want to play it supernatural, or just human because if you want to do it human then i will make a different character.

hugepegasisfromooo said:
no you can play a boy or a girl it doesn't matter.
here just fill out the form for a character

Name:

Appearance : * Pic, anime or detailed description.*

Personality:

Bio:

Sexual Orientation:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Other:

btw. i wanted to ask you do you want to play it supernatural, or just human because if you want to do it human then i will make a different character.
I wanted to do supernatural. :) But I’m not very used to it, so please be aware of that. >.>

If you want, we can do a human rp and I will do a different character.

Name: Samael

Human form:

Yuu.Kanda.full.1169974.jpg

Angel form:

Afuro.Terumi.600.315401.jpg

Personality: arrogant, emotional, selfish, forceful, aggressive, mean, understanding, forgiving

Bio: Samael is the only known angel of death in the human world. But in the angel world, he is just one of many death angels. He craves attention and praise, which he never gets when he’s around other angels who realize that he’s nothing special. For that reason, he resides in the human world. He took on a human appearance to appear more masculine and attractive, since his angel appearance is actually very androgynous.

Sexual Orientation: Everything. Anyone. All the time.

Dislikes: angels, anything supernatural, assholes, suspicious/untrusting people

Fears: being seen as “ordinary”, not being the best, other angels.

Other: He is kind of like a nerd among other angels. xD They pick on him because he has emotions, which is something very uncommon. They will do anything ranging from picking on him to completely torturing him.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back