• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Back on the Ground

Hi Im Red

Real Life Superhero
***This idea is based off the plot of a T.V series that I have recently watched. You do not need to have seen the show to be in the RP. It's called The 100 and you should all seriously go watch it because it is a wonderful show***

196 years ago there was a nuclear war on Earth, covering the atmosphere with nothing but toxic ash. Those few that have survived gone to space, where each nation has brought their station together to create what is called Noah's Ark. For 196 years, these people have believed the Earth to be uninhabitable, however with the Ark's oxygen capacity lowering; the leader needs to make a decision.

And so, they were chosen, 100 prisoners forced to go down to Earth and see if it is habitable once more. Will they survive? Or will something -or someone- get them first?

MAPS

Grounders- The few humans to survive in a world of mutated animals, they've learned to adapt and are living in their territory peacefully until the prisoners came and disturbed the peace.

Reapers- Soulless people that have gone mad after the first ten years of the war, mutations in appearance only, living in the cold caves, waiting for their next prey.

Sky Beings- These are the prisoners that have come to Earth for the first time in over 100 years, they need to adapt, and survive whatever this Earth will bring them.

RULES

• No god modding
  • No one liners or I will kill you
  • No Mary Sues/Gary Stues
  • Please be active! I understand if your buys/vacation! Just let us know first
  • Curse all you want
  • Romance keep it pg14
  • If there are any problems, please come see me
  • All OOC is to go in the OOC thread, that's why it's there. No matter how big of small the message. If it isn't your character; OOC
  • Most importantly; have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Im Red updated Back on the Ground with a new update entry:

Sky Being Terms

Okay, so here are some terms that may be used throughout the camp because they are common to be used on the Ark.
Floated: In the sense that someone has disobeyed the law and is passed Judgment. Therefore their crimes are looked upon as a sin and are sentenced to death. This is where they will stand in the airlock chamber and the doors will open, sucking them out into the vast space to die.

"You are to be floated in the morning"

Like being hanged, however...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back