• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Babysteps into the Fray (LFP)

Dirtbear

Four Thousand Club
Well hello there.

My name, as you can see, is Valleth'aris. Seems a bit longer than I expected. I'm attempting to come back into forum roleplaying. I was TechEwok or Techie for those who knew me. But, with this transition back, I'll go forward as Valleth'aris or Valleth or whatever helps to simplify my name.

So, lets get to the point.

Brief history: I had only one group rp that worked for me with one group of folk. Prefer individual rps (1x1) since it keeps from outside sources from buggering the plot or dialogue.

What I'm looking for: A person to write with. Take time to get back into the writing and roleplaying. I mainly enjoy fantasy (High and Dark), but I do have a few fandoms and can delve into sci-fi. No particular plots in mind. Just feel like spitballing at the moment.

What I don't want: A partner to rush me. If you're all about the rp and don't care about the other writer, I'm not for you. I don't care for rushing a post out as we have our moments when we struggle for creative inspiration. Not a fan of the over-powered characters unless that's the purpose of the story.

Writing length: I don't really mind post lengths. I'm real casual at this point in time. I will try to match the other and other times I'll write what I can. From short paragraphs to multiple paragraphs. Now, one-liners aren't a bad thing, per se, I've seen an rp solely done in one liners. But if you use one-liners, understand that I will have trouble responding immediately.

I'm flexible. I'm creative, detailed, and have my very own spellcheck. Just bear with me as I get back into the groove. I do enjoy having a conversation outside of character, but if you don't, let me know and we can keep the small talk minimal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back