• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Baby Driver wanted{closed for now} ?

Soprano

sax mom
As the title implies, I'd like to RP something along the lines of Baby Driver. I'd rather not do Canons, but make our own characters and add our own twists into this to make it unique. I have a few ideas to change it up a bit, but we can discuss if you decide to PM me. I'm looking for someone who wants to take the role of the driver. For this, I'll take about 1-2 people, maybe 3 if I'm convinced, or even if that many people respond to this.

For this, I'd rather take the female role. I'm open to doubling and LGBT+ friendly! I prefer that we use realistic faceclaims and use 3rd person POV. It just feels more natural to me that way. My paragraph range is typically around 2+ and I'll do a lot more if you help give me something to work with! Please be willing to do 2+ paragraphs as well, but if you're not able to, I won't pester you. I respond daily on average, so if you're looking for an active partner, you've come to the right place. I'm pretty chill about grammar, so simple mistakes won't bother me much. I do expect the basics though such as proper comma usage, capitalization, punctuation, etc.

That's about it! Feel free to PM me or respond below if you're interested at all. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back