TV & Film B O N E S

YanaAi

Noob not Noob
I'm really sorry but I've been obsessing over the series for quite some time now. We don't seem to have a section specific to TV & Film so I'm putting this up here. 

Is anyone here a fan as well? I can't wait for the final season. I've always been drawn to crime series and psychological thrillers (for instance, my favorite novels are from the Alex Delaware series by Jonathan Kellerman and a few from Dean Koontz). I only started watching the series back in February and I've been hooked ever since. It's been a bittersweet ride for the most part.

So... anyone want to join me in letting all this steam out?  :P

bones-sdcc-2016-full.jpg

YES, Bones is fun as hell, I was addicted to the series.. but rip netflix

Isn't it? I've watched similar series like CSI, NCIS, Scorpion, etc. but BONES just had that comedic yet highly informative twist that hooks you up, not to mention the bone-chilling suspense every time there's a serial killer. I'm still not over the fact that they killed Sweets.  :(  He's still my favorite.

Did Netflix drop it?

Bones was fun for awhile but then it got a bit iffy, in my opinion. I stopped watching it when everyone got paired up and it became more of a family sitcom than murder mystery.

Bones was fun for awhile but then it got a bit iffy, in my opinion. I stopped watching it when everyone got paired up and it became more of a family sitcom than murder mystery.

I won't disagree with you there. Although the romcom didn't really bother me, there were a number of episodes that took a turn for more drama than was necessary. Not to mention the psychic elements that were certainly out of place. Meh, we have our own preferences.

Isn't it? I've watched similar series like CSI, NCIS, Scorpion, etc. but BONES just had that comedic yet highly informative twist that hooks you up, not to mention the bone-chilling suspense every time there's a serial killer. I'm still not over the fact that they killed Sweets.  :(  He's still my favorite.

Did Netflix drop it?

Yeah, Sweets was the best character (in my opinion), and no, I lost my netflix account.

I do agree with you, but as glowworms said, when everyone was "paired" it turned more into a sitcom than Murder Mystery..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back