• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SIGN UPS CLOSED - Azurecoast Academy (A Pokemon Fan-Made School RP)

Aura-Slash

Standing by for Battle
1714796805757.png

• Acceptance Letter

Greetings,

We are proud to announce that your application to Azurecoast Academy has been accepted! We appreciate your commitment to furthering your education at our state-of-the-art campus, and we will do our best to help you fulfill whatever goals you may seek through your enrollment at this prestigious academy.

You are required to arrive on campus on September 20th for the orientation at 10 am. Seranova Time. The orientation will occur in the main auditorium near the dorm buildings. You may arrive earlier if you please, but the campus will still be getting ready for the school year and will open for students on the 20th. As such, make travel/boarding plans for the days before the orientation, as your dorms will not be accessible until then. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your schedule, which includes classes related to your chosen major and minor alongside other classes that are required for graduation, is attached. If you notice any errors, please contact the Counselor’s Office immediately upon your arrival.

Your room key, along with your room number and your student ID card, is included as well. You will be roomed with two other students. If you have any concerns, please contact the front desk at your dorm building upon your arrival. We have also attached a map of the campus for your convenience.

We can’t wait to see you soon!

Sincerely,
      Dean Levi Stallings

Last edited:
Character Sheets New
Character sheet thread will be coming soon!

EDIT: Here it is -

Last edited:
Interested, I'm kind of thinking of making a student who is a team plasma sympathiser, all in all it's looking pretty good!

Interested, I'm kind of thinking of making a student who is a team plasma sympathiser, all in all it's looking pretty good!
Perfect! I'm down for having a character who is sympathetic to Team Plasma, that certainly sounds interesting!

Will send you a discord invite in a bit. For now, feel free to start your CS :D

This must be fate. As soon as I start getting back into pokemon fangames this thread pops up, so I'm also super interested!

This must be fate. As soon as I start getting back into pokemon fangames this thread pops up, so I'm also super interested!
Awesome! Glad to hit the perfect timing :)

Sending discord invite to you shortly! Feel free to start working on your CS if you’d like ;)

Fascinating. I do believe I want to join in.
Awesome! I’m not entirely sure if you remember me but I’m certain we’ve RPed on Pokecharms together before.

Sending discord invite soon.

Also, as an additional note, I’m starting to consider closing the interest thread and character sheet forms as we begin to reach a big amount of RPers.

Awesome! I’m not entirely sure if you remember me but I’m certain we’ve RPed on Pokecharms together before.

Sending discord invite soon.

Also, as an additional note, I’m starting to consider closing the interest thread and character sheet forms as we begin to reach a big amount of RPers.
I thought I recognized that username!
Wait, how many people have you got already?

I thought I recognized that username!
Wait, how many people have you got already?
We have 10 (including you and me). Only 2 people have submitted a CS.

I’m still having this open and I don’t have a definite limit in mind yet, but I’m just stating that I’m considering capping the number of RPers.

For those of you who are still interested and haven’t replied yet, don’t worry about it, I’m not closing the RP just yet.

I may be interested as well if you're accepting more. Will need to look over things a bit more though before I can put together a character sheet >-<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back