Blackrose7

True Black Rose Beauty
Helper
Zodiac: Pisces

Alliance: Loyal

Name: Azura Maisano

Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality: Azura is a very cheerful girl, who loves to daydream. She can be bit confusing at times, but Azura will help out any humans in needs. Also don't let Azura's sweet appearance fool you, because if you make Azura angry; it will look like you are facing a devil here. She is extremely shy towards everybody, and you may end up seeing Azura crying in order to get all of her stress out.
Azura sucks at lying, and she is very considerate about people's feelings a bit too much; since for some reasons Azura wants people to be her friend here.
She sometimes can't make up her mind, and Azura won't stop talking if she is your friend here. Azura was also known to be the little stalker in the zodiacs; but she doesn't do that around Cancer, and Virgo since they are her friends. ( Gemini is her friend too, but it's later on during the past. =D ) Especially Cancer, since Azura has a major crush on him. <- Azura has a freaking cancer shrine in a secret part of her locket here. It has cancer symbols everywhere in her secret little shrine here.

Power: Ice Manipulation- Including generate, levitating ice, and healing wounds by freezing open wounds

Limitation: Ice Manipulation - Fire of course.

Weapon(s): N/A

Likes and Dislikes:

Likes: Singing, Painting, Taking pictures with her camera, Cats, Sweets/Making Sweets, and Helping out humans.

Dislikes: Fighting, Invading her personal space, More Fighting, and People not listening to her.

Bio: Azura was secretly known to be the curious little stalker when Andromeda was alive; because the zodiac princess was the only one, who ended up figuring out about this. ( Unless you are Gemini; since you know that Azura has been stalking you for a while. xD ) Because for some reason; Azura keeps leaving the zodiac princess: mystery mini letters in her room. <- For example: Hiya Princess. | What's up, princess? | Are you ok, princess; since I made your favorite chocolate pie to cheer you up here.
This ends up continuing until Azura ended up seeing somebody killing the princess with a knife. This has caused Azura to cry; and stuffing her face with the zodiac princess's favorite chocolate pie, since she was just as upset as Aries here.
Azura did eventually end up being a famous singer and an artist after the death of the Zodiac Princess. She also got a job at becoming a photographer too, and would literally post them on her blog for other people to buy them. Azura would end up volunteering to help out in a nursing home during her day offs too; because she likes to help out humans a lot. She doesn't stay in one place for very long, however, because of being a singer and a photographer; so Azura gets to help out more humans during her travels too. <- Azura is also doing this, so she can respect the zodiac princess's wish to protect the humans here.

Other: Azura used to be a mermaid when Andromeda was alive, but she ended up deciding to turn into a human after her death.

Last edited:
Your character sheet is almost perfect ^_^ The only thing I'd really like changed is that in this version we're sticking with having zodiac characters use a single major power rather than several. That said, you can make her power ice manipulation and include the ability for her to generate and levitate ice (i.e. use telekinesis on ice), as well as potentially use her ice powers to heal wounds (freezing open wounds is sometimes utilized as a means of treating them). That way, she can do essentially the same things, with slightly more specificity in regard to what she is able to do with her power. Aside from that, everything looks good :)

Your character sheet is almost perfect ^_^ The only thing I'd really like changed is that in this version we're sticking with having zodiac characters use a single major power rather than several. That said, you can make her power ice manipulation and include the ability for her to generate and levitate ice (i.e. use telekinesis on ice), as well as potentially use her ice powers to heal wounds (freezing open wounds is sometimes utilized as a means of treating them). That way, she can do essentially the same things, with slightly more specificity in regard to what she is able to do with her power. Aside from that, everything looks good :)

Oooo; I like that, and I edited it. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back