• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MY LEGACY!

"ALEYRA OF HOUSE ORIOL"

Location - The Church of St. Jay. Mood - Seething. Tags -

@T h e F o o l

'What the hell do they mean by "we couldn't choose between our own children"? Of course they could!'

Aleyra thought with a scowl across her lips, covered by the ornamental golden fan that she had out. The future queen (or at least in her mind) made her way out with all the grace of a lady, her first maid and secret lover followed her shortly. Walking to the carriage, a million thought ran through the blonde's head, her indifferent face for once displaying emotion, only to be covered up by the fan.

The door to the horse driven cart was opened, and Aleyra sat inside, waiting for her brother. The maid by the name of Naila was already in another part of the cart, where servants normally rode. While waiting, Aleyra closed the fan, scowl gone, a blank look taking over, only the slight purse of her lips giving away emotions.

Last edited by a moderator:

swirlyborder.png

Aden Oriol

IHIjwuW.png

The Prince and possibly future king limped his way to the carriage, slightly obvious that he still didn't get over the deaths of his mother and father. 'So, you couldn't choose between your own children huh? Indecisive as ever...' He thought as he regained his composure as he stepped inside the carriage. At least, some sort of it, not as graceful as his sister of course, but he still managed to give some sort of aura of authority and royalty . 'At least some sort of decision may be helpful, but this would be a bit fun and time-consuming at the least.' the thought being almost completely different from the previous, this one almost filled with some form of superiority. Aden finding the idea of choosing another king as nothing more than a game.

The door closed to the carriage when he found his seat across from his sister, "You really are strong you know sister, I wouldn't be able to do what you are doing right now." He said sighing, glancing at the threat to the throne in across from him. "Although, anger really doesn't suit you, eventually even you will get lines" Aden playfully nagged his sister, looking behind the poker face of monotone emotions. Normally nobody would be able to lift his sister's mask, although since he had been living with her for most of his life, it was a skill acquired over time for a few people that exclusively belonged to the fellow members Oriol Family to his knowledge. Although the real reason that he said that was to keep his mind off of the present, his eyes shifting to the church through the doors' windows.

Tags: @Lilah Tunth

"ALEYRA OF HOUSE ORIOL"

Location - Carriage. Mood - Calm. Tags -

@T h e F o o l

"Ah, so you finally joined me, brother." She lifted her head slightly, to see his face. She smiled slightly and said. "I can read you better then you do me, but we still can read each other, so for now at least; let's stop with the acting, right?" Aleyra asked not waiting for an answer. "Both of us want to be seated at the thrones, that is obvious, considering how we fought when we were children we still fought about it. Only one of us can have it."

Now she was full blown smiling, but it wasn't a nice smile. More of a twisted smirk, really.

"So, I think that we should make this a public matter. See who wants who to be on the throne. Me or you. Let the people decide." She looked at her brother. "What do you think? I, for one, only think it is fair."

swirlyborder.png

Aden Oriol

IHIjwuW.png

Aden sighed as he relaxed at her sister's wish, the air around him surrounded by his own misery from the death. However, it was barred from his eyes due to his pride as a prince and his competitive nature - not wanting to show weakness to the other possible heir. "Of course, there is no way that I would let you get the throne sister without a fight and you would obviously do the same won't you, Dear Sister?" He questioned rhetorically as they moved on. The horses beginning to move back to the castle, a mildly shaky ride with a few bumps in the road.

"All of the citizens in the country?" Aden said frowning at her sister, "That is fine by me, although we mustn't get too impatient, that would at least take a month simply to count the votes in the kingdom. Even more, if
you wish to have a recount," He said saying his thoughts on the cons of the agreement, taunting his twin counterpart by putting slightly more emphasis on 'you', a small smile appearing on his face "Shall we discuss our duties as acting heirs by splitting the responsibilities of the country's king or queen until the people decide on the true ruler?" He questioned, crossing his hands together, placing his chin on top of it as he waited for his sister's reply.

Tags: @Lilah Tunth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back