ayyy

hadal

Hey, I'm Jordan and I'm awful at writing intros because I can never seem to find much to say about myself. Anyways, I'm 17 and I'm from the United States. I'm a gal. I've RPed on and off for the past 7 years or so, and I really enjoy writing fanfic. Writing is something I'm passionate about in general. It's been awhile since I've RPed, so I'm excited to get into it again! As far as fandoms go, I'm big on Star Wars, Marvel, and The Man From U.N.C.L.E.. I enjoy fandom-centered RPs, and RPing as established characters, and I also enjoy creating worlds and plots and characters to RP about! So I'm pretty versatile and open-minded in that sense. 

I'm looking forward to doin some good ol' fashioned RPing with ya fine folks!! I'll try and be as active as possible with the RPs I join, but just as forewarning, I'm a senior in high school, thus my soul is, more or less, getting sucked from my body. In a simpler sense, this means I'm kinda busy and I'm awful at dealing with stress... So yeah, I'm happy to be here and excited to RP! 

You have great taste in fandoms and I love, love, love The Man from U.N.C.L.E.!

Gaby and Illya are my life.

I'm new too so hi, and welcome aboard too!

You have great taste in fandoms and I love, love, love The Man from U.N.C.L.E.!

Gaby and Illya are my life.

I'm new too so hi, and welcome aboard too!

Hey, and welcome as well!

Ahhh TMFU is the best. Illya is my tol puppy of a son who I love dearly and have very intense feelings about. 

Lol, I just read "toll puppy" in his accent!

You should write some TMFU fanfics soon.

I definitely want to! It's kinda shameful that I haven't written any TMFU fic yet, tbh. I think I just have to watch the movie again (it's been toooo long), and then I'll be inspired.

As far as I can remember, I actually haven't done many, if any, fantasy RPs. It interests me though, and is something I could definitely get into! 

Awesome! There are links in my signature if you want to check them out. :D I just opened the hosted project. I'm going to be filling in the information over the next week. Building the world and setting from scratch.

Awesome! There are links in my signature if you want to check them out. :D I just opened the hosted project. I'm going to be filling in the information over the next week. Building the world and setting from scratch.

I checked em out and it's a really cool concept! I'm definitely interested!

Marvel: captain America, but everyone is great. Supergirl and The Flash for DC (and Felicity Smoak!!)

What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvel: captain America, but everyone is great. Supergirl and The Flash for DC (and Felicity Smoak!!)

What about you?

Ahh nice! For Marvel, the ones I mentioned above. Admittedly, I'm not as much a DC fan as a Marvel fan, but I like Wonder Woman, Henry Cavill's Superman, Deadshot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back