*awkward wave* Hi.

Wildpaw

(':3) H-hi?

I'm not quite sure what to put here, so I guess introductions will do.

I'm Wildpaw. You can just call me Wild for short. (o'v'o)

I haven't had much experience with RP, but I've really gotten into it recently because of the Island on Discord.

Um...I'm still in school five days a week, so replies and stuff like that might be a bit late, but school's almost over. (*U*)

Don't worry, I don't bite! ^v^ I'm up for any kind of RP, or at least until I figure out what I like most.

...That's about all I can think of right now. I look forward to RPing with you all! (^.^)

Welcome to the Reject Party Nation, Wild!

NI2CmEIFdfO3M1G3HCyJUZFxwLxsg8HXL_TGO_pTALsoKVTsG5ThrfI4OjJ9PWp9mx6Q3W1kHmEGYzwsJGX57DWKlDVJ2D6NTTOc8j5n8ydO1o-7BB0HQo_WE6uh3td8T_V2=w426-h284

I, the self-declared all powerful Med, will be your verbose host for this welcome post. Hopefully, you'll stick around our threads, brainstorm ballin' RPs and 'lurk us long time'. That said, tell me: What kind of roleplays do you like?​

Greetings, Wildpaw. Welcome to our nation of creation. Just try not to break anything and let me know if I can help you with anything. :P

Well, I know I like fandom RPs, but I still have to check out other RP genres. One-on-one RPs are interesting, but I don't quite like them as much as group RPs.

Hello Wild! Welcome to RPN, everyone here is very nice, except some, they try and steal you food ;-; But other than that, everyone is cool and there are tons of RP's so I am sure you'll find something you will like!

And other people here throw confetti around. *throws confetti in the air* Welcome to RPNation! Are you into the Warrior series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back