• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Awakening of the Apocalypse (Fire Emblem)

i guess i could. where should i start? the premonition? where chrom finds the avatar?

(and btw i've been meaning to ask this. they're wearing modern clothes right?)

You wanted a premonition, right? We can roleplay that? Do you want me to start?

Also yes, they would wear moderish clothing since this would be a modern-futuristic setting.

Well i guess you couldn't really rp the premonition. But i guess you can start from there.

It was damp and their clothes were sticking to their skin because of the humidity. It was hard to move, but they had to keep fighting or they would all die. The fate of their race depended on this. "Up there!" a blue haired man yelled and his hooded companion shot at their enemy, but he misses horribly.

"You fool!" The dark haired man got close to the blur haired man, stunning him as he got his gun out, pointing it at the younger. "Die!" Before he could shoot, the gun was kicked out of his hand by the blue haired man's hooded companion.

They were both weakened by running around and it felt as if they had ran a marathon. The blur haired man glanced over at his companion, putting his hand on the others shoulder. "This is it...Just remember, that you're one if us, Robin, and no
destiny can change that. Now let's kill this bastard so we can go home."

"Why do you resist?" The dark haired man yelled as he pulled out a spare gun. Before he could shoot at either of them, Robin shot the him down. "T-This isn't over...Damn you both!" Before collapsing, he took a shot.

Robin saw who it was aimed for and pushed the blue haired man out of the way, getting shot instead. He fell, but heard footsteps rushing over to him. "Are you all right?" There was a pause. "That's the end of him..." Robin's vision was becoming red, head pounding. A smaller hand reached for the other.

"What's wrong?" The blur haired man asked, his voice laced in concern, but panic replaced that as he was pinned down. "Hey, hang on-" He let out a cry as he was bitten in the neck, blood pouring out. He could feel tears falling on him and he looked up at his crying companion. "This is not y-your fault...Promise me you'll escape from this place..." There was no response, just a growling noise. "Please...go..." His eyes slowly shut and Robin couldn't feel no heartbeat.

It felt like he had been asleep for a long time. Robin forced himself to open his eyes, shutting them when the sun blinded him. He braved the sunlight, opening his eyes again when he heard two voices discussing something. He focused on the two strangers above him.

((Sorry for making the Avatar so gender neutral at first. And for making my present starter so short.))

((It's all good, Robin was written to be gender neutral anyway. And I'm not too hard on people who write short posts; I'm guilty of doing them too sometimes.. btw I'm gonna be color-coding right now blue's Chrom (obviously) and Yellow is Lissa (also pretty obvious)))

It was a quiet and sunny morning. It was rare that there was a day as peaceful as this one.

Chrom was leading a morning portal around the area surrounding Ylisse, one of the major shelters that humanity had cobbled together to sustain themselves. There was barely any Risen in the area today. This Chrom had found somewhat suspicious at first, but immediately changed his mind and found it relaxing to walk outside without any needing to carry fears of being eaten alive. With him was his younger sister Lissa, a fragile looking girl with a pair of blonde pigtails. Lissa had never been one for fighting, but always insisted on coming with him on the patrols he went on. There was also Frederick, a tall, well-mannered man who was always very protective over him and Lissa. He was a stern, no-nonsense kind of guy, and only really smiled when building fires. As they were walking, Chrom kept close to him Falchion, a vintage-looking sword. He was told that it had been pasted down as a family heir-loom of sorts. He learned to use it when he was young, and has treasured it ever since, using it in fights against Risen as well. Many people often questioned why he decided to carry around and fight with a sword like some sort of medieval knight, but Chrom had been more comfortable with fight with a blade rather than bullets. Chrom was still deep in thought when he heard Lissa start talking to him.

"Chrom?" Lissa said to her older brother, "Where are wandering off too?" Her brother was wandering further and further away from the shelter's perimeters. She stayed back next to Frederick as they watched him keep walking. It seemed like he was in some sort of trance.

""You're wandering aimlessly like you're some sort of Risen!"

"Oh! Sorry guys. It's just-" Chrom stopped, somewhat flustered and looked ahead. A grassy plain stretched ahead of them. The field was completely open, yet there was no Risen you could see within the mile at least. "It's just that this is the most calm I've felt since...since well forever." He sighed. He scanned the grassy meadow again taking in the relaxing view. But then, all of a sudden he saw something not too far away. Is that some kind of Risen corpse? Or just a dead and mangled human one maybe? He stopped and focused a little more. No...It looks....like a normal person....like they're...sleeping Out here? Maybe they're hurt or... Chrom just stopped thinking and went over to the sleeping person.

Lissa saw her brother start to run further into the meadow. She saw that he was heading towards a figure lying in the grass. "Chrom! What are you doing?! Wait!!" She ran after him, leaving Frederick behind.

Chrom slowed as he neared the figure in the grass. He leaned over and saw the person was..a man. Around his age. He couldn't tell if he was sleeping, or unconsious. But he saw that he was breathing. At least you're not a Risen..Chrom thought to himself. He scanned him more. No bites too...

Lissa caught up to Chrom and stopped next to him, out of breath. "Chr-Chrom..? Why did you..?" She looked and saw that he was staring down at what was on the ground. it was...a person. "Chrom who is that?"

"I don't know..he seems clean. But I don't know if he's hurt...or...."

"Well.., Chrom we have to do something." She didn't want to leave a fellow survivor out here.

Chrom looked at his sister. "What do you propose we do?"

She looked back at him, "I-I don't know."

Suddenly, both of them stopped as they saw the person on the ground open his eyes. They both gasped a little, but quickly crouched and smiled at him.

Chrom was glad that this person wasn't dead "I see you're awake now." He said.

"H-hey there..." Lissa said, giving him a warm smile.

"There are better places to take nap than on the ground, you know. Here, give me your hand." Chrom said, offering his hand to this hooded man. He pulled him up to his feet once he took his hand. "You alright?"

((btw r u using the default male Robbin looks?))

Last edited by a moderator:
((Yes. I feel as if it would be easier that way. Do you want me to color code too?))

The hooded man had noticed the strange mark on his hand. Where did this come from? he wondered. He tried to search back in his memory, but could find nothing.Absolute blanks were all that filled his head. His hood slid off, revealing his snow white hair and face. He scanned the others face and his mouth formed a surprised 'o' before he registered the man's question. "Y-Yes. Thank you Chrom,"he gave a small smile. That was weird. How did he know this man's name when he couldn't even remember his own.

Frederick found it strange that the stranger knew his leader's name and his hand landed on his gun, ready to shoot at any moment. They didn't know who this man was and he could have been an enemy sent to kill Chrom. That or some delinquent that was trying to get their guard down!

((That's all up to you, really))

"Oh, so you know who I am?" Chrom asked, a bit confused.
How did this stranger know who he was? Sure, he was popular around Ylisse, but he had never seen a person with white hair like this before. Am I known across the other groups of survivors? Maybe...Regna Ferox does like interesting fighters and well- he's not your average survivor when it comes to choice of weapon.

Lissa looked at this man curiously. It seemed weird that he knew Chrom's name. She looked and saw Frederick standing with his gun readied. It was no surprise Frederick would be paranoid of this person.

How did I know his name? The man bit the inside of his cheek when he saw the large man reaching for his gun. "No...I-It just came to me." The albino gave a lost look before he went deep into thought, trying to remember anything useful, or just anything. He kept drawing up blanks though.

"You know milord's name, but you haven't introduce yourself." Frederick cut in. When the albino gave him a confused look, he pressed on. "What is your name?"

"I-I don't know. I can't seen to remember anything." The albino admitted.

"So you don't remember your own own name? " Chrom inquired, "How strange."

"Hey, I've heard of this!" Lissa said, cutting in, "It's called amnesia!"

"If that's so.." Chrom continued, "Then we can't just leave you here. Why don't we settle things back at the shelter?"

Chrom, trying to ignore the stern looks Frederick was giving him. He began to make his way back towards Ylisse.

Lissa followed right behind gesturing for the white-haired man to follow with a smile.

@Pikachugirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Frederick thought this whole thing was sketchy. How does he know Chrom's name, but he can't remember his own? What a load of bull. He watched as the albino followed the two siblings and he wondered what the man was hiding under his coat. Deciding to keep silent, Frederick stayed towards the back, his hand still on his gun.

It was a while before anyone spoke up again, and it was no surprise that the albino was the one who said something. "W-Why do you guys all look like you've been through Hell and back?"he asked as he studied. His own appearance was shabby, but there was a look in the three strangers' eyes that he couldn't shake off. And I keep having this bad feeling...like, something is wrong...

"Don't tell me that you don't know anything!" Frederick exclaimed in disgust.

"I can't...remember anything." The white haired man shrugged. "I'm apologize for the inconvenience..." He couldn't help but tense up at the suspicion in the brunet's voice.

Chrom stopped walking and turned to the white-haired stranger. The look on his face made it clear that this person really was oblivious. "You really don't remember anything, do you?" He said, "Well, I guess you could say we're like this this because we've gone through hell...But we haven't haven't escaped from this hell.." He paused for a moment. "The world today is filled with fear and death...monsters called Risen brought humanity into panic years ago..So many dead..Man was left to shelter themselves and live hidden, like rabbits in a hole..." His hand landed on his sword and he put a tight grip on it. "But we've all survived this far. We're the lucky ones out here..."

Lissa looked at her older brother. He rarely got this serious. But she knew he was right. They were lucky to have survived this long. And unlike many, they were members of a major shelter with plentiful food, water, and supplies.

"How in Naga's name did you manage to survive this long without knowing what Risen are?" Frederick asked, still suspicious.

The stranger put some more distance between him and the brunet. He pushed his hands in his coat pocket, feeling that he had a gun. "I guess with this..."he said, pulling it out. Frederick pulled his own gun out instinctively, pointing it at the albino. "Dude, what the hell?!" The man dropped his gun, putting his hands in the air. "Don't shoot!"

"Frederick!" Lissa said, jumping as his gun came out, "What are you doing?!"

Chrom quickly turned to Frederick. "Easy there, Frederick!" Chrom looked at the white-haired man, hands in the air, now he really knew this guy was oblivious. He saw the gun that lay in the ground at the man's feet. He went and picked it up. It wasn't loaded. "Do you know how to use this?" he asked the white-haired man.

Frederick gave a sneer as he put his gun back into its holster. "Sorry milord..."he grumbled.

The man put his arms down, letting out a sigh of relief before answering Chrom's question. "I-I found it in my pocket...so I guess?" He forced a smile. "May I have it back? Just in case we run into those things you guys mentioned..."

Frederick took the small gun and examined it. "I doubt you would cause much damage with this even if it was loaded."

"Of course," Chrom replied. He took the gun and put it back into the stranger hands. "Best be careful with that. Now we should really get going before we actually do run into a horde of Risen." He started walking back towards the shelter.

Lissa started followed but stopped in her tracks when she heard a noise- a familiar noise. "Uh oh..." She said nervously, "I think its too late for that guys.." She gestured over to the source of the noise. A group of 4 Risen were bounding toward them.

Chrom pulled out his sword. He turned to the white haired stranger. "I really hope you know how to use that."

"Milady, stay close." Frederick told Lissa as he got his gun out again. The stranger checked his pockets where he found a few bullets. He loaded the gun quickly before shooting at one of the Risen, but only did enough damage to graze it. "If you aren't going to hit one, stay out of the way." Frederick said as he shot one directly in the head before shooting another. His aim was true as both of the Risen stayed down.

Not wanting to be useless, the white haired man shot at his target again, hitting it in the shoulder. He was surprised when it still came full speed at him. While he was backing up, he tripped and was pinned to the ground by the walking corpse. He could feel it trying to bite him, but he was strong enough to keep it from doing damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back