• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Awaiting Approval for 24 hours?

coeur

𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦
So I see a lot of people have asked similar questions but I just want to makes sure that an interest check thread I posted wasn't rejected! I thought I would get a message or something about it if it was? But I saw other posts saying that threads will get accepted in like 1-6 hours but it's been now over 24 hours for me. Is it still awaiting approval or was it rejected? I also made an edit to my post on another person's RP and it's awaiting moderator approval. I'm scared that it's going to take a really long time or maybe be rejected without me knowing. Will I get a message if it's accepted/rejected?
I'm sorry for asking kind of the same question and I totally get moderators must be super busy!! Just getting worried.

There isn't anything in the queue from that long ago, but I did find your post that seems to have been put up a little over three hours ago. I've looked it over and approved it for you.

In general it shouldn't take longer than a few hours, but as it's manually done and we have a volunteer staff, sometimes it can be a bit longer.

Thank you for approving my post! Is there any way my thread could have been deleted? I submitted a whole thing for a superhero RP interest check and it was submitted for moderator approval (it even showed up on the forum saying it was invisible until mods approved it) and then it just kind of disappeared and I can't find it anywhere. Could it have been rejected, maybe?

Obviously would be a bummer to remake it, but it's no big deal. I just don't want to submit the same thread twice if it's like... hidden somewhere? Or if it was rejected. If that makes sense. But if it disappeared, I can redo it!

I'll check, hold on a few?

I found your thread in your post history and it looks like it was rejected from the approval queue. Probably because it said it would be a "mature rp", since that phrasing tends to be interpreted by staff as meaning explicitly adult. It looks like you meant that more along the lines of dark themes rather than sexual content though. Can you confirm that for me?

The thread is recoverable, but I want to make sure I'm clear on what you meant first before I go ahead with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back