Avengers Yaoi Ships?

Freaks Poison

Always Up For Plotting

I've been dying to do some Avengers Yaoi Ships Role Play. The Avengers couples I ship are Thorki, Superhusbands, Scienceboyfriends, and Stoki. I also ship Tomki and Hiddlesworth. Though I've done enough Superhusbands and I wanna try doing another pairing so if you're interested you can comment below , or PM me

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope to hear from you

Go YAOI SHIPS!

Oh well to him. I LOVE yaoi and Thorki and if he doesn't I don't care. Thorki is the best thing in the whole wide world

Lol I know right. I actually reay like our Johnlock but just imagine the epicness we could create with another couple lol

Of course! It's my favorite pairing. I do have some requirements, but seeing as this is a roleplay site, I don't think they'll be terribly hard to meet.

ChestPains said:
Of course! It's my favorite pairing. I do have some requirements, but seeing as this is a roleplay site, I don't think they'll be terribly hard to meet.
Of course what are they?

Just the basic literacy requirements. I usually post upwards of 5 full-size paragraphs, but I can dial it back a bit. I also like to have a solid plot/plan before we begin.

Are you more comfortable here or on email?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back