• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Rebooted OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Psssh, ReGal, does not BeaG. He asks, repeatedly till whomever he's asking gives in.

With that said, I bid you good day sir! NOW,

sitanomoto sitanomoto Please let me in. I'm on virtual knees here.

Well, we WOULD let you in, but we have a strict no nerds allowed policy that we need to uphold, so you'll have to beg sitanomoto sitanomoto to let you in
Psssh, ReGal, does not BeaG. He asks, repeatedly till whomever he's asking gives in.

With that said, I bid you good day sir! NOW,

sitanomoto sitanomoto Please let me in. I'm on virtual knees here.
I don't know, Regal darling.....
I'm not hearing enough begging, plus the council has to decide, then there's the initiation ritual and the trials and it's just a lot to get done....
Don't even get me started on the paperwork.

Y'all are killin me. Since when did rituals become a thing for recruits? Was I not invited to the last meeting for this? (Knew I shoulda checked tweeter).

Tch. Well I guess, bribes of virtual cookies are off the table. But what if, I sweeten deal. What if I offer to help you with half the paperwork, and throw in free cup ramen as payment? You can't say no to free cup ramen. You know dat stuff is

d96.jpg
sitanomoto sitanomoto

Loki help me out here. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Y'all are killin me. Since when did rituals become a thing for recruits? Was I not invited to the last meeting for this? (Knew I shoulda checked tweeter).

Tch. Well I guess, bribes of virtual cookies are off the table. But what if, I sweeten deal. What if I offer to help you with half the paperwork, and throw in free cup ramen as payment? You can't say no to free cup ramen. You know dat stuff is

d96.jpg
sitanomoto sitanomoto

Loki help me out here. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
Hm.....
Throw in a couple of chocolate milkshakes and a Dr. Pepper and you're golden.
Nah remember when you attacked Harry? Booooo
Remember when Harry kidnapped and tortured Connor.
I don't recall that
Oh my gosh, leave me out of THIS kerfuffle

I'm for it. He's not a rando, he was with us for a long time and didn't cause any problems and we had a lot of fun

sitanomoto sitanomoto We have a deal then.

I'd be lying if I honestly said I could remeber half the stuff Jack even did. All I know was I set out to make him the most loveable jerk I could possibly create.

Now that I'm back in, there ain't no way he leaving now.@Archon The ship, has sailed. It's destination: Being obnoxious!

sitanomoto sitanomoto We have a deal then.

I'd be lying if I honestly said I could remeber half the stuff Jack even did. All I know was I set out to make him the most loveable jerk I could possibly create.

Now that I'm back in, there ain't no way he leaving now.@Archon The ship, has sailed. It's destination: Being obnoxious!
I remember three big things. 1. His amusing relationship with Aedan. 2. That arc with Antony? (I remember little but enough I guess, it was Jack's only emotional moment.) 3. Jack taking pictures of Alex and Connor kissing. xD

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN!

Jack is rejected, many many times over, time to go Regal!

NICE TO SEE YOU THOUGH,

BYE BYE!

You're accepted ya doofus, guess this means I need to post (poor) Aedan... ;-;

I do recall there being like one time I had him have some sort of emotional break through. Depending on how things go maybe just maybe there might be another one. But I wouldn't bet on it. I do remember the pictures though, and the fun times he and Aedan shared.

Those two are like bros. Bros that are totally willing to kill each other, ah sweet sweet memories.

Can't wait to be a complete douche again. I think it actually adds years on to my life, but maybe that's just Jack talking.
Crono Crono

And I know, poor Aedan's gonna have such a smile when he sees Jack crashing through his window again. Archon Archon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back