• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Brave New World Main ()Closed for now()

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(Guess I'll start. Whereabouts of Monster Bros below).

It had been a good haul. Brawn and Frenzy sat on almost ridiculously undersized portable chairs helping themselves to the cooler that belonged to the unfortunate campers who they'd scared away and snatched their dinner from. The two monsters had split the hotdogs, and marshmallows evenly. Frenzy seemed to be deep in thought chewing a squishy marshmallow for all it was worth. The symbiote's gaze strayed to the camper van full of terrified humans. "You everrrrrr feel bad, Brrrrrawn" asked Frenzy. Frenzy's friend shrugged. "They can buy more, we can't". Brawn stopped as if that was enough. "Maybe we trrrrry being nice next time" suggested Frenzy. Brawn shook his head. "We not do anything. They just run when we show up. They scared" Brawn said. Taking a bite out of a fire roasted hot dog. Frenzy shrugged and chomped down on another three marshmallows. At least they had each other for company. Solo monsters were the worst. The symbiote was warm comfortable, and not being chased by angry humans with weapons. The trick was to move on before the humans thought to call for help. So it wasn't long before the monsters got going while the going was good and retreated into the forest.

Last edited:
"Gotta keep making. Gotta keep making. Gotta make more!" Over and over and over again James said as he continued work in a dark room. The overhead lamp flickered on and off as he tinkered relentlessly with something that was covered by his outline. He kept repeating the same three words over and over. Faster and faster until it was all but gibberish. Beside him sat mug after mug of coffee. It was 1AM in the morning and it was clear that he had been up ALL NIGHT. Again the light flickered and he stopped to swiftly look around. "I know you're out there! I'm armed! I warn you!" Then he immediately shook his head and muttered to himself, "No. No no no. You're all alone. Nothing is here. It's just your head. Take deep breaths. You're okay." He blinked again and this time the room was filled with black suits. Shaking his head in disbelief caused the visions to vanish. "O-o-o-ookay. You're fine. Just. Breathe. You're alone. It isn't here. You're safe here."

All of a sudden, on of Daniel's old suits power up randomly. It wandered towards Brawn and Frenzy, quietly. It's Arc Reactor let off a faint glow, as did the other openings in the suit. It looked like someone was wearing it. It walked into the open where they both could see it, and it held out it's hand, the palm of it facing up. A recorded message of Daniel appeared. "If you're hearing this, I am dead. Return to Stark Tower, to the Suit storage. There, everything will be explained. Oh, and, Brawn, try not to destroy the place." The message vanished and the suit powered down. Meanwhile, in James's workshop, the same message played. Yahhah Yahhah Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he heard this, James perked up and called the Centurion Mk 2 over. After he had painfully donned the armor, James asked, "FRIDAY. Trace message to it's source." Receiving message coordinates. Coordinates received. Marking destination. "That far eh? FRIDAY. Do i have enough fuel to make it to the source and return?" Calculating... Negative James. You have enough fuel to get to the destination but not enough to return from said destination. "Noted. I HATE THIS DOUBLE ARC CORE!!" That's not the problem James. Even if you were to stop all systems except for the flight systems, you STILL would only have enough to travel to the marker and make it only one third of the way back. "Damn. FRIDAY. Let's take er' out on her maintenance run.

Brawn gritted his teeth. Something found them, of course some old superhero. Frenzy scratched its head. "What wasssss that" it asked. Brawn shrugged. "Let's go, even if they don't offer anything we need to smash'em if they can track us down" said Brawn. The two walked off. Eventually they made it to stark tower. People screamed as the two monsters walked down the street. They entered the tower and found their way into the storage vault. Brawn looked around with his typically pissed off expression. Looking ready to knock someone's block off.

As told in the message, one of the suits explained that he really was dead. He had died during their last fight, the Second Civil War. This was, of course, due to Captain America's shield. This time, unlike his father, he was unable to recover. It was a fatal blow to his artificial heart, killing him. It had also told him that it was protocol for every suit he had worn to transmit the message after tracking down the recipients location.

"Control surfaces?" Extending and operating control surfaces and flaps. Suddenly certain parts of the armor open up and spread out before retracting back into the armor. The chest plate armor opens up in certain places to reveal the reinforced body skeleton and inner armor servos for a few seconds before closing up once more. Next come the hands. Out of the arms appear sonic repulsors and other mechanisms that aren't normally exposed. Finally the neck and shoulder armor begins to retract to reveal many hypercomplex interlocking mechanisms and armor plates. After 30 seconds FRIDAY reports Control surfaces functioning at 250% capacity. "Good. Next, check power levels and the Double ARC core. Checking... checking complete. Double ARC core at 300% capacity. Will be at 297% in one hour. "Thank you FRIDAY." James acknowledged.

A familiar voice appeared on James' suit. "Hello, brother." It was Daniels voice.

"Ahhh!!! Sweet babies!!" James yells in surprise as he falls over backwards from the sudden voice. "Wait. Do I know you? Because if you are who I think you are then you SHOULD be dead. So how are you NOT dead?" Now he was just completely confused. There was no way that his brother survived. He had SEEN him die. So HOW was he NOT dead.

Brawn wasn't entirely sure he liked having his location tracked. Frenzy cocked its head. That still didn't make any sense there were only two of them. "Why tell us" said Frenzy. Brawn just shook his head. This guy seemed to have the impression he'd been Brawn's friend. Not true, he was Zach's friend, Brawn found him tiring.

Daniel replied to his brother. "Yes, I am dead physically, but my soul is currently looking for something to take over." His voice sounded like his father's. Meanwhile the suit looked at Frenzy. "Please, if you mind, I wish to speak to Brawn alone for a moment." He walked over to a corner of the room. He motioned for Brawn to follow.

Brawn grumbled but waved his symbiote friend away following the suit. “What do you want” demanded Brawn. Crossing his arms and looking at the suit.
(Sorry on a phone the post is a little short)

"Your friend is physically dead. His soul is what remains. He is looking to possess a suit. Currently, he is possessing the Mark 21. I am afraid he will remain this way. Permanently." The suit told him.

Brawn grunted. "So, he's dead, but not dead. Leave it to a Stark to make things complicated". Frenzy looked on from the other side lifting its arm and turned it into an axe. The axe was too heavy so it sort of fell to the ground with Frenzy giving a squeak.

Blair reached up to push his glasses up as he peered down at his textbook. His long jet black hair was pulled over his shoulder and his legs were crossed as he sat at his desk. A few moments later, he closed the book and stood up, making his way over to the bed in 4 long strides due to his long legs. He pushed down his pants and pulled off his shirt so the only thing he was wearing was his boxer briefs before grabbing a two towel and walking into the bathroom. A half an hour later, he walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his slender waist while another was used for his hair. Once he was mostly dry, he plopped down onto the bed, burying his face in the sheets before he shifted onto his back and glared up at the ceiling like it was the cause of the feeling of energy writhing inside him, struggling to get out, to be used. With an irritated huff, Blair sat up again, raising his hand so he could look at his palm before closing his eyes and focusing. Slowly, a spinning ball of energy materialized in his hand causing him to look at it with a faint smile. This was the first time in a year he had used his powers.

"God, I forgot how good this felt." He said, humming as he let the ball dematerialize before he began waving his hand, a trail of light pure of energy following it making Blair's smile widen as he got up, moving to the center of the room. He continued to wave his hand around before beginning confident enough to spin around, making a large disc of energy around himself only for the sound of his mother calling him to make him lose focus, the disc shooting out and away from him before disappearing after knocking some stuff of his dresser. Letting out a groan of annoyance, he quickly called out 'Coming Mom' while putting on a pair of underwear, black skinny jeans, and a v neck t-shirt before walking out of his room to see what his mother wanted.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back