Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crono

The Guy
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

Chit-Chat area, keep it clean. No trolling here. <em><span style="font-size:10px;">/leSarcasm</span></em>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
It lives.

*Deep breath before tagging spree*

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon @Yngwie Schutz @Emperor Of Embers @Archon @AnnoDomini @Pyosimros @LokiofSP @BeamMeUpScotty @Raikou Kaminari @LucianGrey7971 @reapertwo @Pink Gorilla @Lemoncakes @Barbas @MTchaos1134

I'm tagging you all here because at some point you were a part of the Avengers: Next Generation Rp or expressed interest. This is a continuation of that Rp set two years in the future, and if you'd like to bring your characters over and resume here that'd be great. Though if you'd rather make new characters that is fine as well.

This is just everyone I could think of off the top of my head. (Feel free to tag others.) Though I do plan to go for another tagging spree with people who've gone inactive. (And for those I forgot in this one....)

Crono said:
It lives.

@sitanomoto @CasualDragon @Yngwie Schutz @Emperor Of Embers @Archon @AnnoDomini @Pyosimros @LokiofSP @BeamMeUpScotty @Raikou Kaminari @LucianGrey7971 @reapertwo @Pink Gorilla @Lemoncakes @Barbas @MTchaos1134

I'm tagging you all here because at some point you were a part of the Avengers: Next Generation Rp or expressed interest. This is a continuation of that Rp set two years in the future, and if you'd like to bring your characters over and resume here that'd be great. Though if you'd rather make new characters that is fine as well.

This is just everyone I could think of off the top of my head. (Feel free to tag others.) Though I do plan to go for another tagging spree with people who've gone inactive. (And for those I forgot in this one....)
Do I have to put my character sheet in?or I'm I just fine to Rp straight away?

MTchaos1134 said:
Do I have to put my character sheet in?or I'm I just fine to Rp straight away?
You'll want to bring it over here, yeah.

Nobody probably wants to go all the way back to the old Rp just to look at something on your CS. :P

Crono said:
It lives.

This RP looks terrible. Unfollow

Im kidfibg BB pls ;-;

Yngwie Schutz]Wait [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL] do we submit a character sheet again?
Just answered that further up the page. xD

But yes, everyone needs to re-post their characters here in the new Rp. :3

@Inritz @HoneyBear-Kat @AnarchyReins @Kalin Scarlet @GimmickPuppet @LiteracyUnmatched @Niffumdren @CheshireKuro @Pyromaniac @NerdyBirdy @GoldenChari @Demonhunter

I tried tagging as many people as I could grab. If I still missed you don't hate me. xD

Sorry but I have a quick question.if we played before are we still accepted?or do we wait to be accepted again?

What perfect timing, I've been looking for a comic book based Roleplay lately, so yeah I'll join in with new characters ^.^

Crono said:
@Inritz @HoneyBear-Kat @AnarchyReins @Kalin Scarlet @GimmickPuppet @LiteracyUnmatched @Niffumdren @CheshireKuro @Pyromaniac @NerdyBirdy @GoldenChari @Demonhunter

I tried tagging as many people as I could grab. If I still missed you don't hate me. xD
maybe

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]What about me?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]really? awww.......

[/QUOTE]
Wait wat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back