@LadyMarinette since you're in the earth kingdom you could always run into Rav'n and Milus as well. They're at (well, near) Chameleon Bay. And I'm hoping that they're kind of hard to miss =p

Go for it! The Bay connects to the river running to Ba Sing Se so it would work out to run into Bai and it's close enough to see Kuga too. EVERYONE WINS haha

Wait are we allowed to have hose special abilities with our bending? Ex. The psychic firebender or things like that.

@gogojojo331 I'm going to wait for @xXxKateKaysxXx for now since her character (and her sky bison) are on the plateau as well

@Kiotaro I'm not sure on everything, but I know she mentioned some forms in the time period update. What exactly is a psychic firebender? Are you referring to Combustion Man's way of bending?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good question. I would assume your characters couldn't without extensive training, along with a 3rd eye tattooed on the forehead (plus that and bloodbending would be incredibly OP unless everyone else was very powerful as well). For any that are wondering about the techniques, check out this page (IT HAS SPOILERS, SO BE WARNED) that has a good list and examples of the specialized being techniques (since that's where I'm getting my info) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is also Yakone. Hmm. Maybe to keep everything simple we shouldn't have them because it could get confusing because if someone uses blood bending on another rper or because this is waaayyy before TLA, these skills wouldn't have been developed yet.

Kiotaro said:
Well there is also Yakone. Hmm. Maybe to keep everything simple we shouldn't have them because it could get confusing because if someone uses blood bending on another rper or because this is waaayyy before TLA, these skills wouldn't have been developed yet.
I agree, but let's leave it up to our thread author, shall we?

Alright, works for me. Though I might argue for healing with water and (possibly) lightning generation once all the benders have more experience. Maybe just leave out the really OP ones? (Still leaving it up to you, just ideas!)

I am SO SORRY for my absence!! I promise now that I'm finally getting back into a routine that I will catch back up and make a post this weekend! Again, I apologize profusely and this will never happen ever again. But if any of y'all have any suggestions on where you think it would be best for Bai to time-skip to in relation to the rest of the characters, let me hear em.

@Kinxus Koi have never posted but I said I wouldn't kick them until we got to 30 pages... =/ Also Kesuk (me) and Shila and Min Ra (ActionPony) are on a ship somewhere in the fire nation so I'm honestly not sure how we're gonna meet up... ( 0 - 0 ) 
~~~ UPDATE ~~~

@Kinxus Koi

@Wings

@LadyMarinette

~~~ UPDATE ~~~

So! I said we were going to have a vote for the Avatar. And we've roleplayed for a while now. And! If everyone agrees, I think it's time for the vote! =D No campaigning that involves free rocks... ;) jk anyway! PM me w/ your vote but just remember: You obviously cannot vote for yourself...obviously. Lol k bye =D

~~~ UPDATE ~~~

Haha okay! I get it ;) and thanks! =D

Now she's accepted! Feel free to post whenever! ;D

((Basic short version of what's happened so far))

So Kesuk and Shila, both waterbenders, met at the southern water tribe, and afterwards they traveled to the fire nation to meet Shila's family friend, Min Ra, a firebender. Currently they're just standing around figuring out what to do.

Meanwhile, Amita, an airbender, and her sky bison, Kala, discovered Milus (a non-bender) and his young airbender friend Rav'n while heading to visit her friend, Bai, (also a non-bender) in the earth kingdom. Later they were joined by Agito, a firebender, and the group headed off to Saki village.

Nearby, Lew and Kazu, both firebenders (though Kazu doesn't know yet; he's a late bloomer), were confronted by Raiko, an airbender, for stealing bread, but in the end they all became friends and made their way to the brothers' hometown, Saki village.

Amita and the others landed nearby and were heading through the woods towards Saki, when they spotted a dead body. This body was set alight by Lew, in an attempt to distract the travelers so Kazu and Raiko could steal their belongings. Amita and Rav'n gave chase, later followed by Milus.

Rav'n went head-to-head with Lew, as did Milus, while Amita followed Raiko and Kazu. While Rav'n convinced Milus to knock out Lew instead of kill him, Amita was also knocked out by Kazu. Eventually the groups met up again, and warily traded their friends for each other.

From nowhere Ila runs up, and drags Amita off back towards Kala, who (luckily) is where they left her, in excitement. Agito and Milus have yet to inspect the body; that's where everyone is heading now.

((Hope that helps! =D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back