Kiotaro....

You are now a professional job stealer

Alldahluv was going to apply, but pulled out at the last second

:) - jk

Look at us, clogging up the sign-up area.

I authorize an official conversation spot change!

Oh, and your pay check is here Kiotaro.

*Slips a gold coin*

gogojojo331 said:
Name: Agito Fuyuki

Element:Fire

Bio: Agito was born to a rich family that despises the avatar for killing their father in the North Pole battle. As such, he is raised on propaganda, and taught by the most prestigiousFire-benders. He left his family, snuck out to make his parents proud. He was going to kill the avatar

Personality: Arrogant.

Want more words?

REALLY Arrogant

And a sucker for women.

Appearance:
fire_bender_oc_by_shiroiyukizero6-d53scwt.png
Well I guess this means you can't be the Avatar then, huh? xD Also read the rules and then you're accepted! ;)

I could xD . I just haven't manifested yet 

xXxKateKaysxXx said:
Well I guess this means you can't be the Avatar then, huh? xD Also read the rules and then you're accepted! ;)
Wait.... Can that be an option?

gogojojo331 said:
I could xD . I just haven't manifested yet 

Wait.... Can that be an option?
Um...the next Avatar is born when the previous one dies, and they're not supposed to find out until they come of age (so I wouldn't mention the Avatar, since we don't know what element they're gonna be). And yes... you did read the rules, right? =/

xXxKateKaysxXx said:
Um...the next Avatar is born when the previous one dies, and they're not supposed to find out until they come of age (so I wouldn't mention the Avatar, since we don't know what element they're gonna be). And yes... you did read the rules, right? =/
Got it !

Also gogojojo, I don't think there's been a North Pole battle. This is far before TLA so none of those events have happened. Not trying to critique your character, just trying to keep with the RP's timeline :D

Works for me! Someone out for vengeance eh? It'll definitely stir things up in our little adventure.

Kiotaro said:
Name: Raiko

Element:
Air

Age (preferably below 18, but whatever you want): 17

Personality: Loves fighting people... a bit too much. He is usually nice to people as long as they are nice to him. He really likes to be around people although he knows how to take care of himself. He also is very rebellious and lives on the dangerous side. Yes he is an airbender that loves fighting.

Backstory/History/Bio (optional, though I would love to hear it! =D): Raiko was born in the Fire Nation. His parents were both fire benders. He has never known why he was an airbender (DUN DUN DUUUU). When they saw him bend air, he was disowned. He lived on the streets for almost 2 years making money by doing "magic" tricks that was really just his airbending. No one knew that he was an airbender, they thought he was a non-bender. When he finally turned 13, he was taken in by 2 nice non-benders. He went to school and was bullied until he was 15. Then he couldn't take it anymore. He finally beat up everyone that ever bullied him (except the ladies, his biggest weakness.) He was expelled from the school and disowned by his parents once more. He has become a traveler ever since then.

Appearance (picture preferred, though a description works too):
white%20blood%20accelerator%20anime%20boys%20to%20aru%20majutsu%20no%20index%201300x950%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_68.jpg
Does he have a cane?

Name: Mayu

Element: Water

Personality: Smart, Kind.

Backstory/History/Bio: Mayu is a great water bender, she doesn't tend to be A fighter, but she is known for wounderful healing

Appearance :
mayu_by_allthelovelybadones-d7y6e5m.png

Last edited by a moderator:
xD Oh... When I think of somethings.... I kinda have a character design, but i'm not sure...... I also have school so its kinda hard

Yeah, I have school too...

Just try to do it before the poll closes I guess, if you want to include her in the next one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back