• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Resurgence

Savagai said:
Correct, used google?
Not at all. I'm no polyglot but I know bits of other languages and my best friend learned Mandarin a few years ago. Although all I remember from what he told me what xie xie (thankyou) - but that's always nice to say when I go get a massage from a Chinese place. They always seem surprised, it's adorable.

I'm screaming some random guy has been playing Yesterday by the Beatles on a tenor sax for the past three hours in the square outside my window, sauvez-moi svp

Alnasl said:
I'm screaming some random guy has been playing Yesterday by the Beatles on a tenor sax for the past three hours in the square outside my window, sauvez-moi svp
Just go sing along with him, loudly.

As bad as you can.

By any chance still accepting?

I tried to order in Femch and made it all the way through but at the end I accidentally said "yes", and then panicked cause I said it in English, and then said "sรญ" and neither of those languages is French

Alnasl said:
I tried to order in Femch and made it all the way through but at the end I accidentally said "yes", and then panicked cause I said it in English, and then said "sรญ" and neither of those languages is French
Lols, I do that all the time. I'm currently abroad trying to learn a new language. I can attest this is normal :P

SilverFlight said:
Lols, I do that all the time. I'm currently abroad trying to learn a new language. I can attest this is normal :P
Alnasl said:
A Girl at an ice cream shop in Germany asked in German if we were from the Netherlands.. (we were talking German with a Dutch accent) and I answered with 'Oui'... it's difficuly sometimes to be bi-lingual... sometimes I even don't know a word in my native language, but I know it in English

Savagai said:
A Girl at an ice cream shop in Germany asked in German if we were from the Netherlands.. (we were talking German with a Dutch accent) and I answered with 'Oui'... it's difficuly sometimes to be bi-lingual... sometimes I even don't know a word in my native language, but I know it in English
I forgot how to say "because" in English once. It was a rough time of my life

Not going to be able to post that much until next Thursday night unfortunately, I'm biking through Quรฉbec and the wifi will be iffy

Alnasl said:
Not going to be able to post that much until next Thursday night unfortunately, I'm biking through Quรฉbec and the wifi will be iffy
The city or the province? Dude, I grew up in Montreal :P Enjoy it, Quebec is beautiful, either way.

SilverFlight said:
The city or the province? Dude, I grew up in Montreal :P Enjoy it, Quebec is beautiful, either way.
The province, up from Mt. Tremblant to Montreal lol

I would be so sad if this was the case. It seems almost every rp I've joined recently has died a week after I join it...*sigh*

@Miss Ditzy where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back