• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The rebirth

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
ca55a26c16366372a4361e3d251f06f7.jpg

Korra’s death was not a cause of celebration, because no one could be sure whether or not there would be a new avatar. And when no new benders were born, the world slowly lost hope, and all technology previously controlled by benders were left in the dust.

The world began evolving in many ways. Technology became so advanced all thanks to Sun technologies. Sun rose to power only few years after the realization that no new benders would be born, almost as if he had known this would happen. And after his success with transport, communication and defense, he quickly took the next step, running for president of republic city. And no one objected, and they didn’t object when he took the earth kingdom or the fire nation. Only the water nation resisted the attempt, but after only 3 months, they had to give in. So now 70 years after the death of Korra, the whole world is controlled by one man.

But the world has become so divided. The difference between rich and poor has risen so much, and our story begins in the ghetto of what used to be republic city. A message, not from the usual sun industries center (sic), but without provider, watermark or sender. Here is the message.

Keep this hidden,

If you read this, I know what you can do, and so does he. Which means you are in danger. Meet me in the warehouse on his avenue, on the night of her death, at 12 pm.

Of course, you immediately know what the person is talking about. Because in the last few months you have discovered powers within yourself. Water moving, flames growing higher, the earth saving you from falling, or unusually strong winds. You haven’t told anyone, and now you have a choice, go to place and perhaps learn about your powers, or don’t go and live in fear.

Roles available:

Masters:

Master fire bender: (the bender that has been with the mysterious person for a while)

Master water bender: (the bender that has been with the mysterious person for a while)

Master earth bender: (the bender that has been with the mysterious person for a while)

Master air bender: (the bender that has been with the mysterious person for a while)

New benders:

Fire:

Water:

Earth:

Air:

The masters will get PM’s from me, in which I will tell them what they need to know, and the avatar will get a PM with guides and rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back