• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Birth Of The New World

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
0e970481436657a33c52d40495aad835.jpg

11444-digital_art-science_fiction-signs-cyberpunk-city-futuristic-Asian_architecture.jpg

The world has changed a lot since Korra died. The benders slowly died out, and people thought it would be over with the world of bending, as Korra severed her ties to her earlier ancestors. And, many people seemed to enjoy this new world with no avatar and no hierarchy where you were either born a bender, and had more power, or you weren’t and you were basically shunned for being non-special.
70 years have passed since Korra died, and with her the benders. The world has changed a lot. No longer controlled by bending, the technology became a lot more hands free if you will. Magnet-trains, electric cars, and even hoverboards are now 100% bending free.
Some has been changed for the good, but one thing has certainly become worse. Sun. Sun Enterprises became the leading supplier of bending free units. And so, got the majority of the market. Meaning the leader Lee Sun became the most powerful man in the world. And what did he use this power to do. Well of course he became president of the new world.

But soon problems arose, a kid in New Republic City suddenly got swallowed by a fountain, and another got their eyebrows burnt off. He knew immediately what this was, his father had talked about it. If the avatar ever returned he would surely be dethroned. And now that he had tasted the glory, who would give that up? So he set out on a man hunt.

And this is where you all fit in. All of you have some important role in all of this, but in the end the main focus is to put the avatar on top of the hierarchy and restore balance to this society. The society has not been working for a while, the rich get richer and the poor, poorer. And all of you feel it. The slightest disturbance will alert the guards and a bloodbath will ensue.

But if anyone can stop the tyrannical leader, it is you.

What you need to know:

Masters:

You have been training for a while, all of you were discovered by Sun, thus making you his prime target at the time. The mysterious man saved you and you have been in hiding for a long time. You truly are masters, and you can each have one special (lavabending, lighting, floating, healing etc.), BUT ONLY ONE.
please don’t make your character 12 or so, it would make no sense!

New benders:

You have all been given a weird message which states:

Keep this hidden,

If you read this, I know what you can do, and so does he. Which means you are in danger. Meet me in the warehouse on his avenue, on the night of her death, at 12 pm.

You know where to go, and you know that you have powers. You can do some stuff, but not as much as the masters, but don’t worry, you will catch on quick. I’ll PM you when I feel like your characters is ready, or if you feel like you character is ready and explain to me what you wanna do, I’ll of course allow it. I just don’t want OP characters.

You know one element, you do not know you are the avatar, you will be told this. And how will be explained by the mysterious man.

You may also have ONE special (lava, lightning…), but only one because I feel having to many will overcomplicate the plot. And I HATE OP characters.

Rules:

I would love for all of you to be detailed, unless you don’t feel it is necessary

No godmodding obvi

Really else than that feel free to just ask me, and I will come back as quick as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back