• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar Roleplay (CS/OOC)

Possible plot idea for the RP at some point? These are stones that hold spiritual energy inside of them. The shards were then crafted into individual pendants designed to look like the emblems of the four nations, believed to hold the power of the original benders inside of them. Each shard contains the Avatar-level power of its element, graining the holder power to rival the Avatar's over that element. Alone they grant power, powerful enough by themselves, but fused together they are deadly. Together, they allow the holder to gain control of the Avatar. The Shards are spiritually linked to the Avatar and could enslave them, placing them under the control of whoever has the Shards. Whoever has the Avatar at their command would be nearly unstoppable, so don't wanna let those shards fall into the wrong hands.

If the Shards are unfused or destroyed, that will free the victim from that person's control, hence why I said nearly unstoppable. It can be stopped, but y'know, you'd be going up against someone with the Avatar on their side, unwillingly or not, that won't be an easy step to get over. Good luck.

Possible plot idea for the RP at some point? These are stones that hold spiritual energy inside of them. The shards were then crafted into individual pendants designed to look like the emblems of the four nations, believed to hold the power of the original benders inside of them. Each shard contains the Avatar-level power of its element, graining the holder power to rival the Avatar's over that element. Alone they grant power, powerful enough by themselves, but fused together they are deadly. Together, they allow the holder to gain control of the Avatar. The Shards are spiritually linked to the Avatar and could enslave them, placing them under the control of whoever has the Shards. Whoever has the Avatar at their command would be nearly unstoppable, so don't wanna let those shards fall into the wrong hands.

If the Shards are unfused or destroyed, that will free the victim from that person's control, hence why I said nearly unstoppable. It can be stopped, but y'know, you'd be going up against someone with the Avatar on their side, unwillingly or not, that won't be an easy step to get over. Good luck.
Ohhhhh, I like that one. That's a good plot that we can start after we finish with the Teashop Intro that we have the ball rolling for. As the only other Fire Bender, may I take the Pendant that is connected to the Fire Benders?

Ohhhhh, I like that one. That's a good plot that we can start after we finish with the Teashop Intro that we have the ball rolling for. As the only other Fire Bender, may I take the Pendant that is connected to the Fire Benders?

Thank you~ I'm glad that you do. I tried to come up with something that would be cool and interesting for our characters to tackle after the Intro. Good little starting plot after the intro. XD Yes you may.

🤔👍

That's something we're going to have to plan out as well as a way to get the shards and keep them from falling into enemy hands.
Hmm…. I think I’ve thought about one connection and idea to tie this and my characters past into one line. (Just spit ballin here, mind you) What if Zensaku at one point was entrusted with keeping the earth shard hidden and protected perhaps due to a past invasion of Omashu or somewhere else maybe (Kyoshi island, perhaps a better choice? Name recall may be off here. Avatar ties though would be strong for the shard) Anyhow, So Zensaku is entrusted with the shard given to him within his locket by a past crush maybe? Thus he becomes a target and eventually leads to his coma/amesia though his locket is jammed shut with the shard inside (maybe, if small? Again only spitballing) and they didn’t think or know to look inside it for a important shard. Further tying his unknowing connection of importance and strong feelings toward the locket, as it both holds something of great value/power and is of great sentimental to him at the same time.

Could be a future memory trigger as well. Meanwhile a bit of comedic effect as he’s completely unaware of all this and the fact answers could be found around his neck this whole time, while completely oblivious to why he’s a target if future enemies recognize him and decide he’s to be arrested for questioning/etc. perhaps the locket upon finally being opened and shard discovered, memories flooding his mind and overwhelming him, all the while the locket is stolen leading to Zensaku’s awakening and renewed sense of duty while really looking to bash some heads and reclaim his locket, plus the help get that shard back after someone dare steal it from him?

One thought for an idea.

Hmm…. I think I’ve thought about one connection and idea to tie this and my characters past into one line. (Just spit ballin here, mind you) What if Zensaku at one point was entrusted with keeping the earth shard hidden and protected perhaps due to a past invasion of Omashu or somewhere else maybe (Kyoshi island, perhaps a better choice? Name recall may be off here. Avatar ties though would be strong for the shard) Anyhow, So Zensaku is entrusted with the shard given to him within his locket by a past crush maybe? Thus he becomes a target and eventually leads to his coma/amesia though his locket is jammed shut with the shard inside (maybe, if small? Again only spitballing) and they didn’t think or know to look inside it for a important shard. Further tying his unknowing connection of importance and strong feelings toward the locket, as it both holds something of great value/power and is of great sentimental to him at the same time.

Could be a future memory trigger as well. Meanwhile a bit of comedic effect as he’s completely unaware of all this and the fact answers could be found around his neck this whole time, while completely oblivious to why he’s a target if future enemies recognize him and decide he’s to be arrested for questioning/etc. perhaps the locket upon finally being opened and shard discovered, memories flooding his mind and overwhelming him, all the while the locket is stolen leading to Zensaku’s awakening and renewed sense of duty while really looking to bash some heads and reclaim his locket, plus the help get that shard back after someone dare steal it from him?

One thought for an idea.

That's an interesting idea for sure and would help to tie your character into the events of the RP more as well. I'm fine with your character having the Earth Shard, unless anyone else wants it?? That leaves the Water Shard and Air Shard open still.

That's an interesting idea for sure and would help to tie your character into the events of the RP more as well. I'm fine with your character having the Earth Shard, unless anyone else wants it?? That leaves the Water Shard and Air Shard open still.
Ok that would be cool. But yeah, if someone else wants it I’m good with that too.

I'll have a post up here shortly. I haven't been on or near my computer all day because it was over 100 Degrees out where I live and I was more focused on staying cool.

Oh? Do tell if you would.
On their last day playing together (Where he'd be six and she'd be eighteen), maybe he drew/painted a picture of them together and gave it to Karasu, not knowing it would be the last time he would ever see her before her Military Enlistment. Then if he goes to her apartment with her, he will see that picture framed and placed on the shelf by the front door.

On their last day playing together (Where he'd be six and she'd be eighteen), maybe he drew/painted a picture of them together and gave it to Karasu, not knowing it would be the last time he would ever see her before her Military Enlistment. Then if he goes to her apartment with her, he will see that picture framed and placed on the shelf by the front door.
I didn't need such feels today, but I'm glad I got them. That's so sad and cute and touching??? And def something Zolan would have done when he was younger. That would be a great way for them to realize that it is each other.

I didn't need such feels today, but I'm glad I got them. That's so sad and cute and touching??? And def something Zolan would have done when he was younger. That would be a great way for them to realize that it is each other.
All I ask is that he is extra careful about giving her a long-awaited hug so that he doesn't hurt her unborn baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back