• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar - Of Chaos and Order (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Please fill out the Force Bending in the OTHER section. Then I can read it over and provide the answer
Oh I didn't think it would fit under force bending. Cause the whole 'natural energy' part of it.
This was the post in which I mentioned it first btw, it's got some other stuff in it I think you should read.

Thank you kindly, so here are the ideas:

An airbender born to an arstiocratic firenation family making him use firebending forms instead of proper airbending ones when fighting, which has led him to be a fairly crappy airbender. They're quite hotheaded and would challenge people to Agni Kai's constantly if they were actually a firebender. I like the idea of him being a childhood friend of the Avatar (who was born in the firenation in this rp so that's a plus) or possibly the Dark Avatar instead.

A firebender who uses fire in much more indirect way. They mainly use a disconnected firestream (often taking the form of a dragon) and have a flowing style that resembles air and waterbending, more focused on moblity and redirection then agressive strikes. Unlike the airbender above, he is actualy effective since he is not trying to force one element to act like another and is instead combing them into something unique. He would likely come from the Sun Warriors (I'm curious what situation in the rp is) and be part of the White Lotus (considering the whole cross cultrual knowldge shitick), though I imagine he would be somewhat annoyed at Aang for changing the secret society into servants of the Avatar. He kinda feels more like an npc now that I've fleshed him out a bit more tbh.

Another airbender, but one who mainly uses airbending to suplment their swordmanship (increased moblity, quicker strikes, airblades and occasional defensive bursts of air) I imagine them being a sorta lone traveler around the earth -what ever it's called now- place. Like a mercenary or bandit. Maybe they secretly work for a goverment and are trying to further their sinster agenda?

And finaly, a glassbender, which would be a new subtype of earthbending - I imagine them being able to shape glass like it was water, but not be able to turn sand into glass and I think they should be able do normal earthbending but not metal or lava bending. This glassbender in particular (who may or may not be it's inventor) wouldn't be the best at tradtional earthbending but decent at sandbending. I want her to be connected to Omashu, probably related to it's current monarch. (Sidenote: my personal theory is that the King or Queen of Omashu is an elected postion held by a powerfull earthbender, somewhat simmilar to the Roman Kings before the advent of the Roman Republic.) I'd also like her to be connected to the sandbender tribes, maybe she ran away to join them or she has ansestory tracing back to them.

Anyways, I'm curious what your character is now that they are no longer the Dark Avatar. Did you have to change them much or are they still mostly the same?

So what do you need for forcebending submission?

Force Bending Name: What is it called?
Primary Element: What element does it stem from?
Applications: What can it do?
Limitations: What can it not do?
Requirements: What conditions are needed to use this bending?
Weaknesses: What weaknesses does this bending have?

You can find this in the Other Page

Force Bending Name: What is it called?
Primary Element: What element does it stem from?
Applications: What can it do?
Limitations: What can it not do?
Requirements: What conditions are needed to use this bending?
Weaknesses: What weaknesses does this bending have?

You can find this in the Other Page
I completely glazed over that cause it was in a quote, my bad.

Any chance I can make a blood bender that can only bend bend blood or maybe a little silly a shadow bender of firebender parents?

I am not sure what you mean? A blood bender that was like Tarrlok and Amon? Able to blood bend with a full moon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back