• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

@SpectroVector

Interesting indeed...If you are thus not busy i would Gladly would like one....If you accept i just have a simple request:

I would need my CRAZY SIDE!!!-....sorry for that...Ignore my sudent Burst...But i would enjoy having a Crazy Ninja as the one i have right now,But more..."Crazy" In to the mix if you dont minde yes? Just ya know...make him RUNNING!!!!-....sorry..but you know what i mean yes?...a Upgrade for my avatar My dear

Whoa! You seem to be pretty busy now. I have an idea for an avatar for myself, but if you're all booked, I understand. I really like the work by the way, very unique stuff.

@SpectroVector

Okay, if you say so!

I want a picture, for my avatar, someone riding a warg. Anyone who's watched the Hobbit or read the book knows what a warg is, but if you don't, look it up.

Draw the warg how you want to, but I want the rider to be wearing a full suit of armor and wielding a spear.

Is that to hard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back