• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: An Equalist World

Do you want to play as show characters or do you want them as NPCs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"i'm not starring at you i don't care about a girls looks just there personality" while naira was sleeping aki restored her of peralasize

Naira woke a good bit later and moved her bpdy to see if it worked. "thank you sweetie, you're to kind" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and lookeed out the window.

"Yike, I was joking about the romance story."He said in a mock disgusted face before saying something troublesome in the road ahead. "Shit checkpoint."

Naira hoped tp the front of the car, "get in the back and don't say a goddam word. I'll get you through this but you hve to trus me."

"You would say that would you aki?"Jiao said unconvinced but he had no choice. He did what he was told and turned to Naira."Fine but no funny business, i may have one hand but its enough to make you pay. It had to be said."

"you two shut the hell up now!, it's like dealing with the children" She pulled up to the check point and showed her paapers to the officer. They searched her car and let her by. "there is two more before they'll let us by, so stay quiet."

raiden akted like he always did when he was pretending to be an equalist 
after the check points riaden went to his normal attitude "wow that was close look there is the hospital"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back