• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Autumn War

For the greater good!
In the year 2032, a war broke out. An infection, dubbed the transformative virus leaked out into several cities causing a global crisis, creating zombies, some intelligent, some not. Human populations dwindled rapidly, eventually closing to a city called New York, which has been heavily fortified. You soldiers, have been selected from the best of the best to lead some of our soldiers for a special mission. That mission is to obtain D.N.A. samples from a labratory, to further expand out reasearch, in hopes of finding a cure. Remember, this is for the human race!

(If you want to join, fill out this CS. You can be a zombie too, but one that leads other, dimwitted versions. Intelligent zombies are like humans, except, they hunger for human flesh, caused by the virus to be able to affect more bodies.)

Human CS:

Name:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:

What type of soldier (Close Combat, Engineering, Sniper, etc):

What type of soldiers you command:

Bio:

Zombie CS:

Name:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:

Powers:

What type (Leaper, runner, etc):

How big is your estimated horde? (The more, the weaker they are. The less, the stronger your zombies will be. Also list what zombies are under your control.):

Human CS

Name: Hannah

Strengths: Long Range, Good for spotting incoming hordes before they reach a dangerous distance so they can be dispatched by an assault squad.

Weaknesses: Close Range, Crowd Control-(somewhat)

Equipment: Personal Weapon - l115a3 AWM Squad Weapons - M1 Garands (for mid/long range depending on scope)

What type of soldier:Sniper

What type of soldiers you command: Riflemen

Bio: IC - Her father was a sniper in the U.S. military who served in Desert Storm and is recently deceased. During the start of the pandemic he trained her with an M24 rifle. She has lived in the area with her father and a squad of his ex-military friends for a while giving her basic knowledge of secure spots and squad leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the lore, which I will post, there are the following soldiers (Sorry for not adding this! :( And also, there will be one rp tab for fighting, and one for characters to interact.)

Close Combat: Soldiers armed with pistols, so they can wield a melee weapon as well.

Riflemen: Balanced weapons, as the rifles have bayonets attached, and good range.

Machine Gunners: Fast Fire rate, perfect for mopping up, but very, very bad at close combat.

RPG: A rare soldier, they carry the best long range weapons suited for killing hordes, but, are bad at close range.

Each squad can contain one vehicle, if you want. Each have their ups and downs:

Jeep: Fast on roads and open terrain, but slow in forests and mountains. They can equip a 50. Cal Machine gun.

APC: Carries soldiers. Increases the speed of the squad, and has the same stats as a Jeep, but cannot go into forests. Can be equipped with a 50. Cal, or a 125. MM cannon.

Tank: Rare vehicle. Great armor, and weapons, but very slow. Can be equipped with a 50. Cal, and a 125. MM cannon.

By the way, I am adding things to the CS. Sorry!

Name:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:

What type of soldier:

What type of soldiers you command:

Bio:

(OPTIONAL): Vehicle:

Wouldn't close combat soldiers be a little underpowered with just a sidearm? A shotgun or SMG would make them much more equal with the others.

Remember. We are fighting zombies, not other soldiers. And anyways, think of it. Other weapons are two handed, but with a pistol, you can use a katana or some other weapon.

Sure, but that's only marginally useful, especially cause melee range is where zombies are at their strongest. Perhaps additional armor for them would be a good choice, in that case.

Yeah. In the game, they have the best armor, and the best melee attacks, and their weapons were Glocks. In the game, they were the main soldiers I actually used! Each close combat soldier is stronger than 3 zombies, but can be overwhelmed without support from the rest. Everything has a niche in this. Their guns are good for close combat too, as they fit easily, and can be carried easy.

I'll try. No promises though. Is it okay if I make two characters?

Name: Anto Garabet-Orah

Appearance: Anto stands six foot eight, and appears a little taller. He weighs around two hundred and fifty pounds, and is in rather good shape. He has thick legs and massive feet, the better for supporting his ungainly body.

proxy.php

Strengths: Anto is immensely strong, and quick on his feet for a man his size. He has no trouble carrying more than his share of supplies, and cares a great deal for others, going out of his way to help most anyone.

Weaknesses: Due to his large size, Anto suffers from arthritis at a very early age, and has trouble fitting into most vehicles. He also is a rather poor marksman with anything other than his machine gun.

Equipment: M240B LMG, S&W Model 29, and Ka-Bar knife.

What type of soldier: Machine Gunner

What type of soldiers you command: Anto's group of militiamen are a spattering of all four classes, but the majority of them are riflemen armed with M16A4 assault rifles, though the snipers carry Mk 11 Mod 0 DMRs and his close quarters personnel use fully automatic G18s.

Bio:

Anto was born to a steelworker and his waitress girlfriend in the impoverished east side of Cleveland. His parents never married, and split when he was young, leaving Anto with his drunkard father most of the time. Eager to escape this less than ideal home, Anto spent most of his time on the crime ridden streets near his house. It was here he fell in love with the sport of basketball, as he learned the basics from the other neighborhood children. As Anto aged, his massive body helped him become a breakout star in high school, despite an atrocious academic career. Standing six foot eight and weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds, Anto provided a physical presence that carried East High School to three state championships. He commands the same men on the battlefield that he led into combat on the hardwood, and leads them in the same way.

(OPTIONAL): Vehicle: Jeep

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then, no handguns as secondary weapons and I don't want to add vehicles to my squad as I would rather assist assault squads from a safe distance. (if that's acceptable)

I'm fine with no sidearms and using bayonets as I wish to comply with the rules. Played the game a bit so I understand the squad makeups a bit more now.

If a vehicle must be included i would prefer a Jeep.

Two is fine.

A vehicle is optional, but it can help you a lot in combat.

Just a reminder, I'm still planning this. All soldiers must be the same, and close combat and rifleman get 5 soldiers. Roger and machine gunners get 3.

Name: Cai Jiao Lin

Appearance:

Cai Jaio is tall for an Asian woman, at five foot seven and her thin build makes her lighter than many. Her skin is a nut brown, with lighter spots on her forearms. She has small breasts, narrow hips and tiny hands, all working together to make her appear younger than her age.

images

Strengths: Cai Jiao is an excellent distance runner and shooter, and can repair almost any electronic device. She is also a certified EMT, and knows basic medicine.

Weaknesses: Cai Jiao's thin body makes her very weak and fragile, as well as prone to sickness. She holds her soldiers too close, and is shattered when one of them dies, making her a poor leader in the face of strong resistance.

Equipment: SMAW, H&K MP5A3 and butterfly knife.

What type of soldier: RPG

What type of soldiers you command: Cai Jiao leads the remnants of her platoon, originally a maintenance unit, but now in the front line. Almost all are riflemen, armed with M4s, M16s, and M39s, but a few also wield SMAWs.

Bio: WIP

(OPTIONAL): Vehicle: LAV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back