Autoimmune diseases/illnesses

Cold Ramen Noodles

This account is closed.
Hey there. :) I was wondering if anybody would like to share their experiences with any autoimmune diseases/illnesses. Maybe you have one. Or a family member. Or a friend.

Last edited:
Hey I’m so glad I found this because I’ve never really met someone else with an autoimmune disease before. I have Celiac Disease which is basically a genetic disease that I’ll have forever and is irritated with gluten. Baisicly my body won’t accept the gluten protein and will attack my stomach to get it out of me. I have many other medical conditions due to this. It sucks cause it’s also a chronic illness so people can never tell if I’m hurting or just lazy. Anyways nice to meet you!

Hey I’m so glad I found this because I’ve never really met someone else with an autoimmune disease before. I have Celiac Disease which is basically a genetic disease that I’ll have forever and is irritated with gluten. Baisicly my body won’t accept the gluten protein and will attack my stomach to get it out of me. I have many other medical conditions due to this. It sucks cause it’s also a chronic illness so people can never tell if I’m hurting or just lazy. Anyways nice to meet you!

Oh, and I hope you're doing well right now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread