• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aurora Academy [OOC] [Closed]

Q&A Section

Who is this Jon Jon fellow?
Jon and I are your GMs! I just do all the thread posting because he's lazy. ^^ We have equal power and rights so pay your respects to both of us!

What is the world called, may I ask?
Ervina

What exactly is the difference between magic levels?
Magic level is just your character's innate magical potential, so a "low" level mage would have less capacity for higher level magic than a "medium/high" one. I guess it kind of represents their mana pool, in a way?

Do we include what we want our character to specialize in?
Nope! All first years have a set class schedule, which will be a sampling of all the different specialties.

Is there a limit to how many characters we can have?
You may have up to two characters.

Is there any style of pictures you'd want us to use?
Nope! I've been using artwork because that's been working best for me, but you guys are free to use whatever.

Last edited:
FAQ Section

What is the world called, may I ask?
Ervina

What exactly is the difference between magic levels?
Magic level is just your character's innate magical potential, so a "low" level mage would have less capacity for higher level magic than a "medium/high" one. I guess it kind of represents their mana pool, in a way?

Do we include what we want our character to specialize in?
Nope! All first years have a set class schedule, which will be a sampling of all the different specialties.
By frequently asked questions you mean questions someone asked once and you answered.

Is there a limit to how many characters we can have? And also is there any style of pictures you'd want us to use? Realistic, Anime, Drawing, etc

Is there a limit to how many characters we can have? And also is there any style of pictures you'd want us to use? Realistic, Anime, Drawing, etc
You can have up to two characters. :)

I've been using realistic because that's what I found suited my needs best, but you're free to use whatever you'd like!

Really liked some of the characters already posted, but I think I'll keep the threads open for a few days. I'm kinda looking for a small group for this also, so there's a rare chance that any doubles will be allowed.

That being said, I'd like to see a short bio on all characters, at least to express their level of exposure to magic. Also to help streamline the intro's a bit it would help if you posted your characters motive/inspiration/goal. Like I want to be a great wizard like my dad, or I want to tame mystical creatures or be a wizard cop.

Sorry if that took a little longer than you were hoping Berries Berries I thought it'd be a bit easier to come up with something...but alas there it is- I look forward to when this starts

Sorry for the slow start guys, intro post will be up sunday, still accepting CS as well.

Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Yennie Yennie erzulie erzulie SRUNewman SRUNewman BackSet BackSet Panzer Panzer The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Cosmos Cosmos

Hey everybody,

After a chat between us GMs we realized that neither of us really have the time that's needed to get this rp up and running. D: We've been discussing lore and the opening post for a few days now, but unfortunately we haven't had the time to make any of it a reality.

If rl ever permits it, we may try to reboot this, but as it is we're closing our doors.

Sorry to waste your guys' time! We wish you the best of luck in rps in the future. :)

-Berry & Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back