• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auditions (Electric Passion Characters)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Hey everyone, welcome to auditions. Glad to see so many people wanted to sign up. So, here's how this is going to work, when I call your name, come up and play me a song with your instrument of choice. Oh, you'll also need to fill out an application. If you're going be in a band with me, I want to know a bit about you. Even drafted up an example and I'm going to give you a taste of that Richard magic.

images

Name: Richard Lockhart
Race: Caucasian
Place of Birth: Australia
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Outgoing/Excitable/Confident
Negative Trait(s): Acts before thinking/Confidence can become arrogance at times
Dislikes: Cockroaches/Coffee/Earrings that stretch the lobe
College Major(if applicable): Creative Writing
Job(if applicable): McGriddle Burgers and Fries
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Ska/Electro-swing
Instrument: Drums
What got you into music:
As a kid I had a lot of energy. Too much, as my parents said. The councillor at my school suggested drums. When I started playing for the first time, I felt a spark and knew I was born for this. From there I started learning every song I could, especially high energy stuff. My parents were happy I was focussing my energy into a passion that wasn't screaming and running around randomly at 3am, and I was happy that I discovered the joy of playing music.

Song performance:
(I suggest a song that emphasises your instrument, a song that represents your character, or even just a song you think needs more love)

Once you've performed feel free to head to the Green Room (Realistic or Modern - Green Room (Electrical Passion OOC))
Chat with some of your possible band mates and enjoy some pizza. But anyway, time for names:
Nick36545 Nick36545
lotsofpeaches1 lotsofpeaches1
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
justaplainweeb- justaplainweeb-

279-2795401_px-tomboy-anime-girl.jpg
Name: Alice Westminister
Race: Part British Part irish
Place of Birth: Ireland
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Smart/Friendly/ Passonate
Negative Trait(s): Stage Fright/ Would be a bt aggressive at times
Dislikes: Spiders/ Salty food/ Grapefruit
College Major(if applicable): Fine Arts
Job(if applicable): Works as a part-timer as librarian
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Country, Rock, Pop
Instrument: Guitar
What got you into music:
When I was a little girl, my father and mother took me to concerts, whenever we had the time and I loved listening to These songs. That's when i thought of asking my parents for an instrument, but i really didn't know which ones. So my father recommended me the guitar and Guess What i Fell in love with the guitar and i knew i was destined to be a guitarist. My parents was proud of me playing the guitar and ido street performances from time to time.

Song performance:
(I suggest a song that emphasises your instrument, a song that represents your character, or even just a song you think needs more love)

View attachment 975268
Name: Alice Westminister
Race: Part British Part irish
Place of Birth: Ireland
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Smart/Friendly/ Passonate
Negative Trait(s): Stage Fright/ Would be a bt aggressive at times
Dislikes: Spiders/ Salty food/ Grapefruit
College Major(if applicable): Fine Arts
Job(if applicable): Works as a part-timer as librarian
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Country, Rock, Pop
Instrument: Guitar
What got you into music:
When I was a little girl, my father and mother took me to concerts, whenever we had the time and I loved listening to These songs. That's when i thought of asking my parents for an instrument, but i really didn't know which ones. So my father recommended me the guitar and Guess What i Fell in love with the guitar and i knew i was destined to be a guitarist. My parents was proud of me playing the guitar and ido street performances from time to time.

Song performance:

Accepted

B547F10A-3374-4CF1-93CF-82FF1D769880.jpeg
Name: Sara Taylor
Place of Birth: United Kingdom
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Hardworking, Down to earth, good listener, trustworthy
Negative Trait(s): Moody, short fuse, sensitive to criticism, Argumentative
Dislikes: the smell of alcohol, doing nothing with her day, spicy food, mindless tv
College Major(if applicable): N/A
Job(if applicable): Library Clerk
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Punk/punk-pop
Instrument: Voice
What got you into music:
My Dad was a roadie. Whenever he could he’d take me along to help set up. I actually met the lead singer of Green day! It was only for a sec when I adjusted his mic stand but still…
Since he’s gone I’ve poured my soul into it.

Performance:

Last edited:
View attachment 975495
Name: Alice Taylor
Place of Birth: United Kingdom
Personality: Hardworking, Down to earth, good listener, trustworthy
Negative Trait(s): Moody, short fuse, sensitive to criticism, Argumentative
Dislikes: the smell of alcohol, doing nothing with her day, spicy food, mindless tv
College Major(if applicable): N/A
Job(if applicable): Library Clerk
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Punk/punk-pop
Instrument: Voice
What got you into music:
My Dad was a roadie. Whenever he could he’d take me along to help set up. I actually met the lead singer of Green day! It was only for a sec when I adjusted his mic stand but still…
Since he’s gone I’ve poured my soul into it.

Performance:

Very nice. Accepted ^_^

short pink hair.jpg
Name: Briar Davis
Nicknames: Bri, B
Race: caucasian
Place of Birth: California, United States
Sexuality: pansexual
Personality: fun-loving, loyal, adventurous, teasing sense of humor/flirtatious, empathetic
Negative Trait(s): impatient sometimes, keeping emotions hidden, can be competitive/a perfectionist sometimes, the inability to sit in chairs like a normal person
Likes: the beach, drawing and painting, flowers, food, animals, working out, starry nights, pineapple on pizza (Fight me. It's delicious. And if you disagree...you're allowed to be wrong.:P), horror movies, candles, cute mugs, sweaters, vanilla iced lattes (has a bit of a caffeine addiction)
Dislikes: homophobic people, pickles, cold weather (she gets cold easily), heights, mornings
College Major(if applicable): Art
Job(if applicable): part-time Cool Beanz barista/side hustle selling her paintings and sketches online
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Pop, Indie Rock, Grunge
Instrument: voice/keyboard
What got you into music:
I've always loved music and singing, but I've never been classically trained or anything. I just happened to be hanging out with some friends in their dorm and one of them let me play with their keyboard. I fell in love with the instrument so I bought my own and have been teaching myself ever since, whenever I have free time. I love that when I play the keyboard/sing I can let the stress of classes melt away for a little while. It's my escape.
Performance: Måneskin - Beggin'
Some Tattoos She Has
on her wrist
aries constellation tattoo collarbone

Just for fun: I love Giana. She's amazing.
So good.
<3 <3 <3

Attachments

• briar.jpg
    briar.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
View attachment 975505
Name: Briar Davis
Nicknames: Bri, B
Race: caucasian
Place of Birth: California, United States
Sexuality: pansexual
Personality: fun-loving, loyal, adventurous, empathetic
Negative Trait(s): impatient sometimes, keeping emotions hidden, can be competitive/a perfectionist sometimes
Likes: the beach, drawing, flowers, food, animals, working out, starry nights, pineapple on pizza
Dislikes: homophobic people, pickles, cold weather (she gets cold easily)
College Major(if applicable): Art
Job(if applicable): part-time Cool Beanz barista/side hustle selling her paintings and sketches online
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Pop, Indie Rock, Grunge
Instrument: voice/keyboard
What got you into music:
I've always loved music and singing, but I've never been classically trained or anything. I just happened to be hanging out with some friends in their dorm and one of them let me play with their keyboard. I fell in love with the instrument so I bought my own and have been teaching myself ever since, whenever I have free time. I love that when I play the keyboard/sing I can let the stress of classes melt away for a little while. It's my escape.
Performance: Måneskin - Beggin'
Accepted ^__^

tumblr_p5wx9mBY6o1v2c0eeo1_1280.png

Name: Courtney Elizabeth Martin
Gender: Nonbinary (he, she,they, him,her,their, his, hers, and theirs)
Race: French
Place of Birth: France
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: caring, Loyal, patience, and etc
Negative Trait(s): sometimes disorganized, sometimes secretive, he is sometimes a workaholic, and etc
Likes: performing music, expressing himself uniquely, meeting new people, and etc
Dislikes: nasty food, having no energy, people changing directions even after tell what to do at first, and etc
College Major(if applicable): Music performance
Job(if applicable): musician & model
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: rock, pop, soul,metal, and etc
Instrument: voice, piano, guitar, drums, and etc
What got you into music: One day when he was home alone, he was walking around at home, and saw that he dad was a musician, who has worked with alot of musicians like Prince, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, and many others as well. Next, Courtney studied their dad's videos,and even learned from his dad. Also, he learned singing from his mom, and songwriting, music arrangement, and many other things from his parents. Lastly, Courtney has done a song with his parents called, Family Love, and he preforms covers of songs at many different places.

Song performance:

View attachment 976661

Name: Courtney Elizabeth Martin
Gender: Nonbinary (he, she,they, him,her,their, his, hers, and theirs)
Race: French
Place of Birth: France
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: caring, Loyal, patience, and etc
Negative Trait(s): sometimes disorganized, sometimes secretive, he is sometimes a workaholic, and etc
Likes: performing music, expressing himself uniquely, meeting new people, and etc
Dislikes: nasty food, having no energy, people changing directions even after tell what to do at first, and etc
College Major(if applicable): Music performance
Job(if applicable): musician & model
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: rock, pop, soul,metal, and etc
Instrument: voice, piano, guitar, drums, and etc
What got you into music: One day when he was home alone, he was walking around at home, and saw that he dad was a musician, who has worked with alot of musicians like Prince, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, and many others as well. Next, Courtney studied their dad's videos,and even learned from his dad. Also, he learned singing from his mom, and songwriting, music arrangement, and many other things from his parents. Lastly, Courtney has done a song with his parents called, Family Love, and he preforms covers of songs at many different places.

Song performance:

Accepted

1650119718799.png
Name: Ren Brekkr
Place of Birth: Boston, United States
Personality: Calm, cool, collected, on the quiet side, witty
Negative Trait(s): Has a bit of a disappearing act at times, will walk away from arguments, seems cold and uncaring, a bit intimidating because he is tall and broody
Likes: books, music, traveling, cigarettes, whiskey, photography, big cities, coffee
Dislikes: arrogance, chocolate, yelling, conflict
College Major(if applicable): Architecture
Job(if applicable): works part time at cool-beanz with Briar
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Everything. R&B, rock, alternative, classical, whatever sounds good to his ears
Instrument: Bass and vocals
What got you into music:
Older brother had a band growing up that Wren idolized. He taught him how to sing and play the bass. He would always show him new music, take him to concerts, record stores, etc. Once Wren had a taste of it he never wanted to stop being involved in music. The feeling of performing is like nothing else. After his brother passed away, Ren decided he would make a name for himself in the world of music in one way or another.

Song performance:

View attachment 976681
Name: Ren Brekkr
Place of Birth: Boston, United States
Personality: Calm, cool, collected, on the quiet side, witty
Negative Trait(s): Has a bit of a disappearing act at times, will walk away from arguments, seems cold and uncaring, a bit intimidating because he is tall and broody
Likes: books, music, traveling, cigarettes, whiskey, photography, big cities, coffee
Dislikes: arrogance, chocolate, yelling, conflict
College Major(if applicable): Architecture
Job(if applicable): works part time at cool-beanz with Briar
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Everything. R&B, rock, alternative, classical, whatever sounds good to his ears
Instrument: Bass and vocals
What got you into music:
Older brother had a band growing up that Wren idolized. He taught him how to sing and play the bass. He would always show him new music, take him to concerts, record stores, etc. Once Wren had a taste of it he never wanted to stop being involved in music. The feeling of performing is like nothing else. After his brother passed away, Ren decided he would make a name for himself in the world of music in one way or another.

Song performance:

Great character ^_^
But this RP is currently full. But if we lose someone you can fill in their spot, if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back