AU: Mental Veil

..I guess I'm going to choose C then.

We would at start just think we only dreamt it ourselves and when we suddenly see each other. So many things could happen. We might even be scared that it would happen in that reality. So much we could do!

Of course choosing A would also give us a lot of creativity. But..

Yeah I'm with C.

Hmh. The lazy way would just be copy the one from Mental Apoc...

• Lazy way: Name:

Mental Disorder:

Personality:

History:

Appearance:

Name: Madison "Madi" Halia

Occupation: Training to become a correction's officer. Works as a gymnastics teacher at a place called "Springs".

Where you currently live: Madi still lives with her father (but pays rent to him), as her father is very protective.

Relationships friends/family: Madi's only family is her father Thomas. Madi has many friends, but her best friend is Jesus (pronounced Heh-Zeus), a man she met when her father brought her to work. He taught her many "thug" tricks as she called them, including picking locks and hotwiring cars.

Mental Disorder: General Anxiety and PTSD (a bit different from the original RP)

Personality: Madi attempts to stay quiet in social situations to keep the attention off of her, and can come off as cold sometimes when approached by strangers. When provoked, she will lash out with words and even fists sometimes. She can rant like nobody's business. When she cares about someone, she would put her life on the line just to keep them safe. She can be a bit overemotional sometimes but only for good reasons. Madi calms herself through blasting music, drinking cold water, physical exercise, and sometimes hugs.

History: Madi never talks about her mother, though it's clear that her mother was the cause of her PTSD, but Madi was always Daddy's Little Girl... While secretly being a devil. Her father brought her to the prison he worked at a lot, where she met Jesus and became quick friends with the inmate. When he was set loose when Maddy was 8, he taught her a bunch of tricks with the help of other freed inmates. Madi kept her "thug lessons" a secret but they come in handy. Her father was the one who taught her to wield a gun, and still Madi enjoys going to the shooting range with her father.

Remembrance of the dream: Madi remembers meeting a boy while in her underwear (Mido), meeting a girl in a warehouse (Natalie), a girl from a restaurant (Vicky), a funny boy from the street (Oak), a quickly scribbled love letter, and a kiss (how cheesy of her). She also remembers the gore of the 12th floor

Why did I post this in OOC...? 
I like the Rules and Regulations, Wonder. Real slick -_-

But sheesh, give it some time to pick up

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be canon?

What happens if it doesn't become canon? 
THIS?

blog_image_smaller.jpg

I was thinking of just using the Charrie sheets from the original and then maybe adding what we remember. If you think there are significant differences between AYou (Say it out loud) and the original, then go ahead and fill out Htiaf's because I am lazy and studying for my final exams.

Oliver "Oak" Kim

Y'all know him. He's pretty much the same. He remembers shooting a gun, getting his shoulder torn, making an anti-zombie van, using a pipe as a weapon, and Isaac's death, which he feels incessant guilt about.

Lee Jackman

Also the same. Less ninja now because, well, no zombies to ninja out. She remembers kicking ass, some weird howling in the distance, and meeting up with Oak in the bloody mess on the 12th floor.

Shouldn't that be when everyone is here. Which reminds me I'll also need to fill out the character sheet. I've got a few things to change to.

Any time everyone is ready, I suppose. To be clear:

1) From what I understand, we're doing Option C, where it turns out to be a freak dream.

2) Not sure if I understood this, but is each of Natalie's personalities going to be an independent person? That'll be freaky to describe... Imagine that, though. You were sharing a body with your friend in a zombie apocalypse. God damn.

3) And yes, the world would end. Do you seriously want to start another apocalypse, and then wait 40 pages just so Isaac can die again? I didn't think so. That's what happens when Isaddy is not canon. I will take you apart brick by brick, bit by bit, until you are all slobbering blobs of tears and sadness and compilations of cute pictures.

Enjoy the AU!

I'll write the first post, anyone can jump in any time. Let's try to keep the page numbers single digits until everyone gets a chance to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back